• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

funniest moments of ur life...

Reaction score
One day in 2nd Grade, a friend and I went to the water cooler after the dismissal bell rang. She took a sip from a cup as I refilled my water bottle.
"It's chilly!" she said in surprise and emptied her cup out the window (The cooler was on the 2nd floor and the windows, facing the ground, had a flower bed beneath).
You can probably guess what happened next! :D We realized what we'd done when we heard a shout from the window. Then, genuinely scared at the time(we were only 7 years old!), we ran off down the hall as our "victim" and his friends thundered up the stairs and chased us.
And what was more, besides being a big senior, the guy we'd spilled water on also happened to be the Principal's son!! :eek:
They caught up with us. All of them had a Pepsi bottle. Mr. Leader Of The Pack asked "Did you throw water on me?"
Terrified, I went "No, of course not!" as if I could outwit them. As if they'd be naive enough to believe me despite seeing the water bottle in my hands!! :LOL:
Then they tried to scare us by threatening to pour the Pepsi on us. I guess they must've realized it wasn't worth wasting their precious Pepsi, 'cuz Mr. Principal's Son was good-humoured about it. We were just a pair of frightened, "innocent" little girls, after all!
It seemed he was trying to hold back a laugh as he said "Well, don't let it happen again!"
And they walked away.
And we literally ran to the safety of the car home!
And ROFL-ed about it afterward!! :ROFLMAO:
A decade later, my friend and I still remind each other of that day! And yes, we still know that guy!! He seems pretty friendly now, though. I wonder if he remembers...........;)