• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

funniest moments of ur life...

Reaction score
Thus might nt be funny but sumwhat scary for me at that time
Some yrs back, my family had gone to visit my sick uncle in hospital. I was wid my cousin in the neighbouring house( my uncle house) . We thought to makefruit drink. So we opened the door of the roof and went downstairs( our houses r joined frm roof) . I bought sumthing fr the juice frm the shop and when we wer about to leave, we wer shocked to to see the door locked frm inside. I was short and couldnt reach that lock which was at height. . My cousin was in d kitchen. In a frenzy we locked the door again(WE HD KEYS) .we ran upstairs widout daring to look back.

Reaction score
Thus might nt be funny but sumwhat scary for me at that time
Some yrs back, my family had gone to visit my sick uncle in hospital. I was wid my cousin in the neighbouring house( my uncle house) . We thought to makefruit drink. So we opened the door of the roof and went downstairs( our houses r joined frm roof) . I bought sumthing fr the juice frm the shop and when we wer about to leave, we wer shocked to to see the door locked frm inside. I was short and couldnt reach that lock which was at height. . My cousin was in d kitchen. In a frenzy we locked the door again(WE HD KEYS) .we ran upstairs widout daring to look back.

awwww

Reaction score
but i don't wear my specs now..kitna bewquuf tha main..the doctor said and i beleived it..i see perfectly without specs too..abhi to sirf TV dekhne kie liye pehenta hoon..

hahhaha!!!!bad my papa to wouldnt let me take em off:( phir at tyms he says take em off kia pehan kar rakha hai dour ka hai na! nazdiq ka nahi!!

Reaction score
Hv u ever experienced jolts of earthquake

u reminded me of my past years brother...... it happned again in 2006...... u no..... i yr after the disastorous earthquake in pakistan...... we were in kashmir at that tym.....( my nanyal live there)......it was nyt..... bt 2 o'clock..... i think...... when the ground started shaking....... the fear..... the horror.... the first thought....in my mind.... death.... and the life after death....... although its been 7 yrs nw..... but i stilll couldnt get that incident out of my mind........ and i still think bt it.... i tremble wid fear...... astagfirullah..... Allah hamari magfarat farmai..... aur hamain behtarin maut dai ..... ameen

Reaction score
u reminded me of my past years brother...... it happned again in 2006...... u no..... i yr after the disastorous earthquake in pakistan...... we were in kashmir at that tym.....( my nanyal live there)......it was nyt..... bt 2 o'clock..... i think...... when the ground started shaking....... the fear..... the horror.... the first thought....in my mind.... death.... and the life after death....... although its been 7 yrs nw..... but i stilll couldnt get that incident out of my mind........ and i still think bt it.... i tremble wid fear...... astagfirullah..... Allah hamari magfarat farmai..... aur hamain behtarin maut dai ..... ameen

Easy with the ELLIPSIS!!! :O :D Commas and Full-Stops exist as well!

Reaction score

ammen

Reaction score
the two divisions girls and the boys had a competition and our sir used cm in our class n motivate n encourage to perform better n den he wud do d same wid d boys! ..(dats justice ..its fine)
so once wen he waz in our class he said "lets show dem....wat we can do..."..n one of ma classmate heard " lets SHAVE dem"..n we all burst out laughing so hard ..all d seriousness went into d drain wen she said dat!

acas shaikh AngelicBeauty AAnsarii 1995@10Sept Devilishangel:) SilentSpectator remember

Reaction score
l
the two divisions girls and the boys had a competition and our sir used cm in our class n motivate n encourage to perform better n den he wud do d same wid d boys! ..(dats justice ..its fine)
so once wen he waz in our class he said "lets show dem....wat we can do..."..n one of ma classmate heard " lets SHAVE dem"..n we all burst out laughing so hard ..all d seriousness went into d drain wen she said dat!

acas shaikh AngelicBeauty AAnsarii 1995@10Sept Devilishangel:) SilentSpectator remember
lol soo funny dat was!!!:D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
d funniest moment wid AngelicBeauty .......to hide from the karate tcher me and ma frnd ran in the next class that is 12th grade ; we ran behind d cupboard without noticing d techr teachin'em ..........v squeezed like nythin n d techr was like :eek::eek::eek: wat's goin onnn!!!!:confused::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
i will never ever forget that moment and the 12th ki girls are also glaring at us!!!
crsly and bicharey ullog bhi batay nahi ke tchr is der and u noe i was wondering ke every karatey lecture toh we hide toh fir aaj kyun ther are giving us that look!!