• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

funniest moments of ur life...

Reaction score
Assalamualaikum..
well the title says it all..here we gonna share the funniest moments of our life...
i have manyyyyyyyy funny moments..but am gonna share some here..
this one is the worst but i guess funniest moment according to me..
not long ago..like a month ago i guess..i was in school with my best frnd..he's a really fat one..and doesn't have many frnds..he got beaten by some guys that day..and me crazzy fought wid the guys for his sake..so me and my frnd,,we were having lunch in the break on the same day...i took a big bite of my burger..and was chewing it like crazyy..when my frnd looked at me..into my eyes..and was like ''u r the best thing in my life..I LOVE YOU''..and the burger got stuck in my throat and i started coughing really badly..looking at this..he thought i was gonna kill him..he ran and stood miles away and was like ''MAN!!I WAS JUST JOKING??!!!''
well that miserable moment...i thought he was serious..

OK..now u guys share something..
shazmina cyclone94 knowitall10 Love Islam sweetjinnah muneefa mune:) fathimaash Shara Nafaz fantastic girl champ-student Rmarie-yum i guess am forgetting many here..but have to go somewhere so u guys pls tag them..

Reaction score
Assalamualaikum..
well the title says it all..here we gonna share the funniest moments of our life...
i have manyyyyyyyy funny moments..but am gonna share some here..
this one is the worst but i guess funniest moment according to me..
not long ago..like a month ago i guess..i was in school with my best frnd..he's a really fat one..and doesn't have many frnds..he got beaten by some guys that day..and me crazzy fought wid the guys for his sake..so me and my frnd,,we were having lunch in the break on the same day...i took a big bite of my burger..and was chewing it like crazyy..when my frnd looked at me..into my eyes..and was like ''u r the best thing in my life..I LOVE YOU''..and the burger got stuck in my throat and i started coughing really badly..looking at this..he thought i was gonna kill him..he ran and stood miles away and was like ''MAN!!I WAS JUST JOKING??!!!''
well that miserable moment...i thought he was serious..

OK..now u guys share something..
shazmina cyclone94 knowitall10 Love Islam sweetjinnah muneefa mune:) fathimaash Shara Nafaz fantastic girl champ-student Rmarie-yum i guess am forgetting many here..but have to go somewhere so u guys pls tag them..

thanx for d tag...:)

Reaction score
Worst moment of my life: getting on someone's nerves unintentionally :oops: I did that today...
Funniest moment of my life: the person i made angry today makes me realize how foolish i am almost everyday :LOL: and yes, that makes me laugh A LOT because every time i go like: Uff..how stupid can i get, and i only prove myself stupider the next day! :p

xhizors badrobot14 Emma13 Danny007 Raweeha shazmina Nibz bhai CaptainDanger (You have to share yours bhai..am serious :p) gary221 Al-Anoud

Reaction score
there r manny funniest moments of my life. i usually get into arguments and verbal fights with my friends over petty matters. at that times, i want to dominate others and all others should obey me widout any question. but after one day or two, i realize my mistake and then i apologize to them. when i am losing any argument wid my friend and dont hv more arguments i raise my voice and get aggressive.

Reaction score
there r manny funniest moments of my life. i usually get into arguments and verbal fights with my friends over petty matters. at that times, i want to dominate others and all others should obey me widout any question. but after one day or two, i realize my mistake and then i apologize to them. when i am losing any argument wid my friend and dont hv more arguments i raise my voice and get aggressive.
same here bro..i really had anger isues..but now Alhamdullillah..i manage to control my anger..

Reaction score
Just a small thing here :D
I had a friend who basically loved bicycles and I had a cool one those days, with like 24 gear shafts and stuff. He asked me to bring one to school, and I (Being Shokha :p:D) did that. There was a straight road in the school where mostly the buses were parked, and at the time, there were two of them by the side. So coming to the cycles, he quickly jumped onto the seat and pedaled the cycle as hard as he could, just to check the speed and stuff.
What he didn't know and what I forgot to tell him, was that the breaks were too loose :cool: And by the time he realized the thing, BAAM! he banged right behind the bus :D:D He was alright, but dazzled, obviously :D. I remember I never laughed so hard :D:D And it still bring me smiles:D(y)
One thing he did realize that day, the cycle really went fast :D(y)

Reaction score
Just a small thing here :D
I had a friend who basically loved bicycles and I had a cool one those days, with like 24 gear shafts and stuff. He asked me to bring one to school, and I (Being Shokha :p:D) did that. There was a straight road in the school where mostly the buses were parked, and at the time, there were two of them by the side. So coming to the cycles, he quickly jumped onto the seat and pedaled the cycle as hard as he could, just to check the speed and stuff.
What he didn't know and what I forgot to tell him, was that the breaks were too loose :cool: And by the time he realized the thing, BAAM! he banged right behind the bus :D:D He was alright, but dazzled, obviously :D. I remember I never laughed so hard :D:D And it still bring me smiles:D(y)
One thing he did realize that day, the cycle really went fast :D(y)

hahhahaha:LOL:

Reaction score
same here bro..i really had anger isues..but now Alhamdullillah..i manage to control my anger..
one more thing abt my anger. when i m angry i break my things . once i was in my academy. all but i had gone. my driver was late. in anger, i threw my mobile vehemently on the floor. to avoid from such things, i usually isolate myself from others and then i mutter to myself

Reaction score
ok here i m wid d funniest story during my IG :D:LOL:
once after skul me and my frnds planned 2 go and eat some road side food!!
in total v were 11 of us .... and v were all walking in groups.....so d 1st group..me and my besties reached and den d odrs too.......
and only 2 of den were walking damn so slowwwwwwwwww........so v planned 2 hide behind a van dt waz parked ryt next 2 us.....and v created such a scene trying 2 hide ....cz it waz 9 of us trying 2 fit into dt van space :p :LOL: .....and all d ppl were staring lyk :eek: ..wth is happening ....and eagerly we were waiting fr those 2 to arrive and strt searching fr us.. :p
and all of r backs were towards d van....and v all r lyk "shhh shhh dey r coming" :LOL::ROFLMAO:
and der a v were so engrossed in keeping each odr quite dt v all dint realise dt d van owner came and drove his van away :ROFLMAO:
and my frnds r lyk " hey wts wrong wid yal ":LOL::ROFLMAO:
and we all r juz looking around surprised at wt juz happened :p and all d pplz hu were watching us do dis also strted :ROFLMAO:.....and there epic embarassment bt it waz after v gt ova it we strted laughing hard at all dt v did bk der :LOL:
sumaiyarox:) remember ?? :LOL:

Reaction score
in total v were 11 of us .... and v were all walking in groups.....so d 1st group..me and my besties reached and den d odrs too.......
and only 2 of den were walking damn so slowwwwwwwwww........so v planned 2 hide behind a van dt waz parked ryt next 2 us.....and v created such a scene trying 2 hide ....cz it waz 9 of us trying 2 fit into dt van space :p :LOL: .....and all d ppl were staring lyk :eek: ..wth is happening ....and eagerly we were waiting fr those 2 to arrive and strt searching fr us.. :p
and all of r backs were towards d van....and v all r lyk "shhh shhh dey r coming" :LOL::ROFLMAO:
and der a v were so engrossed in keeping each odr quite dt v all dint realise dt d van owner came and drove his van away :ROFLMAO:
and we all r juz looking around surprised at wt juz happened :p and all d pplz hu were watching us do dis also strted :ROFLMAO:.....and there epic embarassment bt it waz after v gt ova it we strted laughing hard at all dt v did bk der :LOL:
hahaha:LOL:

Reaction score

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Once me and my freinds went somewhere...we were five in all. there was this security guard staring at us while we were enjoying our selves... we were really irritated...one of my freinds had a plan...we all stood in a line facing the guard and saluted him..the people turned to see wht the heck r these girls doing....the gurad gaped at us and after some time saluted back....we all ran away laughing and i hope i ll never see tht guard again....