• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

funniest moments of ur life...

Reaction score
Worst moment of my life: getting on someone's nerves unintentionally :oops: I did that today...
Funniest moment of my life: the person i made angry today makes me realize how foolish i am almost everyday :LOL: and yes, that makes me laugh A LOT because every time i go like: Uff..how stupid can i get, and i only prove myself stupider the next day! :p

xhizors badrobot14 Emma13 Danny007 Raweeha shazmina Nibz bhai CaptainDanger (You have to share yours bhai..am serious :p) gary221 Al-Anoud
Tnxs fr de taggy hny....sure ill post mines

Reaction score
one more thing abt my anger. when i m angry i break my things . once i was in my academy. all but i had gone. my driver was late. in anger, i threw my mobile vehemently on the floor. to avoid from such things, i usually isolate myself from others and then i mutter to myself
we r so similer...i broke my phone(when i was 15)..cuz i wasn't winning a game.how stupid...now am dying for a new good phone..but noone trusts me wid that..

Reaction score
One day, during the science period , our teacher was teaching us Newton's laws. During the lesson for something she said the principle is there. Suddenly I saw the boy next to me got a sudden shock:eek: and he looked backo_O . I was the only person who saw that. When I saw that I realised he thought she meant PRINCIPAL. I was going to burst out of laughing:giggle: . I came to know laugh is the hardest thing to control.:ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
One day, during the science period , our teacher was teaching us Newton's laws. During the lesson for something she said the principle is there. Suddenly I saw the boy next to me got a sudden shock:eek: and he looked backo_O . I was the only person who saw that. When I saw that I realised he thought she meant PRINCIPAL. I was going to burst out of laughing:giggle: . I came to know laugh is the hardest thing to control.:ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
ok here i m wid d funniest story during my IG :D:LOL:
once after skul me and my frnds planned 2 go and eat some road side food!!
in total v were 11 of us .... and v were all walking in groups.....so d 1st group..me and my besties reached and den d odrs too.......
and only 2 of den were walking damn so slowwwwwwwwww........so v planned 2 hide behind a van dt waz parked ryt next 2 us.....and v created such a scene trying 2 hide ....cz it waz 9 of us trying 2 fit into dt van space :p :LOL: .....and all d ppl were staring lyk :eek: ..wth is happening ....and eagerly we were waiting fr those 2 to arrive and strt searching fr us.. :p
and all of r backs were towards d van....and v all r lyk "shhh shhh dey r coming" :LOL::ROFLMAO:
and der a v were so engrossed in keeping each odr quite dt v all dint realise dt d van owner came and drove his van away :ROFLMAO:
and my frnds r lyk " hey wts wrong wid yal ":LOL:
and we all r juz looking around surprised at wt juz happened :p and all d pplz hu were watching us do dis also strted :ROFLMAO:.....and there epic embarassment bt it waz after v gt ova it we strted laughing hard at all dt v did bk der :LOL:
sumaiyarox:) remember ?? :LOL:

:ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
in my IG class once..there was boy who was very bad in english...the whole class was shouting and playing..when he saw the principal in the corridor..and he was like ''guyss!!shshshshsh...the principle is revolving in the corridor''
he meant to say the the principal is on a round..also once he was like'' i have two sisters..both are girls''..

Reaction score
Assalamualaikum..
well the title says it all..here we gonna share the funniest moments of our life...
i have manyyyyyyyy funny moments..but am gonna share some here..
this one is the worst but i guess funniest moment according to me..
not long ago..like a month ago i guess..i was in school with my best frnd..he's a really fat one..and doesn't have many frnds..he got beaten by some guys that day..and me crazzy fought wid the guys for his sake..so me and my frnd,,we were having lunch in the break on the same day...i took a big bite of my burger..and was chewing it like crazyy..when my frnd looked at me..into my eyes..and was like ''u r the best thing in my life..I LOVE YOU''..and the burger got stuck in my throat and i started coughing really badly..looking at this..he thought i was gonna kill him..he ran and stood miles away and was like ''MAN!!I WAS JUST JOKING??!!!''
well that miserable moment...i thought he was serious..

OK..now u guys share something..
shazmina cyclone94 knowitall10 Love Islam sweetjinnah muneefa mune:) fathimaash Shara Nafaz fantastic girl champ-student Rmarie-yum i guess am forgetting many here..but have to go somewhere so u guys pls tag them..
Hey bro... udidnt tag me...... . very sad.......any ways i eally like this thread...... ( srry i was just joking bt tagging me....)

Reaction score
After skul...me and my frnds were waiting fr a taxi...and it waz above an hr or so...bt v dint find any taxis.....my frnds planned 2 walk bk home....and der we finally found a taxi and one of my frnds asked d taxi driver...he said engaged hai...my frnd gt so pissed @ him and replied bk..kyun bhai married nahi hai????...:LOL: :p:p
D driver waz so shocked by d rply....if we wud hv evn waited der fr a sec more he wud hv kicked all of us away...:p

Reaction score
ok here i m wid d funniest story during my IG :D:LOL:
once after skul me and my frnds planned 2 go and eat some road side food!!
in total v were 11 of us .... and v were all walking in groups.....so d 1st group..me and my besties reached and den d odrs too.......
and only 2 of den were walking damn so slowwwwwwwwww........so v planned 2 hide behind a van dt waz parked ryt next 2 us.....and v created such a scene trying 2 hide ....cz it waz 9 of us trying 2 fit into dt van space :p :LOL: .....and all d ppl were staring lyk :eek: ..wth is happening ....and eagerly we were waiting fr those 2 to arrive and strt searching fr us.. :p
and all of r backs were towards d van....and v all r lyk "shhh shhh dey r coming" :LOL::ROFLMAO:
and der a v were so engrossed in keeping each odr quite dt v all dint realise dt d van owner came and drove his van away :ROFLMAO:
and my frnds r lyk " hey wts wrong wid yal ":LOL::ROFLMAO:
and we all r juz looking around surprised at wt juz happened :p and all d pplz hu were watching us do dis also strted :ROFLMAO:.....and there epic embarassment bt it waz after v gt ova it we strted laughing hard at all dt v did bk der :LOL:
sumaiyarox:) remember ?? :LOL:

:ROFLMAO: I remember this .....
You forgot the balloons part... Those two slow friends of ours were actually kind of angry with the rest of us.. So we bought some balloons to pacify them...
Firstly we were made to look like complete fools by that van moving... Full popat... Then to top it those two balloons flew up and got stuck up in a very high tree branch...
Our angry friend just stared at us ... and then after a while of controlling her laughter, laughed along with us...
It was epic embarrassment....

Reaction score
After skul...me and my frnds were waiting fr a taxi...and it waz above an hr or so...bt v dint find any taxis.....my frnds planned 2 walk bk home....and der we finally found a taxi and one of my frnds asked d taxi driver...he said engaged hai...my frnd gt so pissed @ him and replied bk..kyun bhai married nahi hai????...:LOL: :p:p
D driver waz so shocked by d rply....if we wud hv evn waited der fr a sec more he wud hv kicked all of us away...:p
eyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..cool grlz here..(y)

Reaction score
well lemme share one more..i was once in shoe mart checking out some shoes..there i saw a grl..around 15 i guess..she was trying some sandles with really thin heel..so she just fell over..i tried to control myself and looked away..after about 5 mins i looked back and saw that she was still lying on the floor..so i thought i'll just check what was wrong..cuz i saw two boys taking her pic and my anger was onnn:mad:...so i went up to her and asked her what was wrong..why wasn't she getting up..she looked at me and was like ''what u talking about bro?'' and i was like ''u fell right now and i saw u''..she was like she didnot fall she's just lying down at her will..i was like whaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttt..
she wanted to hide the fact that she actually fell..so i said ''i dont know sis..but those two boys r taking ur pic so u must be careful'' and i went away..