• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

funniest moments of ur life...

Reaction score
Omg ...really..:O:O:O
Scary much.....I wud hv thought she is posessed and den left everythng and run as far away fron her....:p
hahahaha..no man even i wanted to leave her..she actually was embarassed..but those boys could've done anything wid da pic...so jsut wanted to inform her..u know..a muslim boy seeing something wrong and keeps quite..NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!(n)

Reaction score
"
Laddoo n hr fighting
L--"Mind ur own business"
A--"it is my business to mind ur business"
L--"well then start a new business"
:p
Bwahahhhaha dt too it waz after d xtra clasess.....:p
And I remember every1 packing their stuff and den dey 2 suddenly strt their arguement ...and d whole class widout a blink watch d show.....bwahahhahahahhahahahaha :LOL:
I evn remember r haata payi after lunch..rofl.....:p

Reaction score
Bwahahhhaha dt too it waz after d xtra clasess.....:p
And I remember every1 packing their stuff and den dey 2 suddenly strt their arguement ...and d whole class widout a blink watch d show.....bwahahhahahahhahahahaha :LOL:
I evn remember r haata payi after lunch..rofl.....:p
I swear..one moment dey're being so sweet to each other n d next dey're yelling at each other to change der business' n d rest of us r like "waaa--aaatttt??!! :eek::eek: " :p

Reaction score
In our skul v din't hv bells after every lec.......so wt used 2 happen is dt all d sirs and trs wud continue teaching until d nex tr comes into d class...it waz ok wen d lec is of an interesting sub bt wen it waz some boring lec den omg......yawn and yawn...all of us wud b dead tired yawwning...:pu
So v all thought of a plan.....wen eva any such thnng wud happen one of us wud go out of d class wid d excuse of any imp wrk...an den knock d door as if sm tr waz waiting out....:p
And den before sirr opens d door.....d person outside wud knock and quickly run away and hide anywer :p
So wen eva such wud happen....sir wud look @ d clock and der finally he wud leave d class.....:p

Reaction score
This incident happened when I was maybe 8 or 9 yrs old..... we were going home from skol......wellll..... it was the month of ramadan...........inwas very young at dat time...... but still I was fasting......von our way..... our car caught a little accident.....band fortunately where the accident happened....... was near our family friends house.......so we stopped there....... mybfather had some "police work" so he had asked my uncle to let us stay there 4 a while...... in the meanbtime...... my aunt had prepared a huge "feast" ...... as tgeir children had also arrived....... and tyey insisted us to eat...... that time there was only me and my younger brother......... (nw mashallah we re 5)...... my younger brother wasnt fasting ......... and neither were the otyer chiodren..... it was a really hot day...... and I was so thirsty and hungry as welll....... that I ate so much......... till my stomach ached......... my stomach was soooo fulll.........the food was really tasty..... and believe me I had completely forgotton that I was fasting.........later when I arrived home...... and when I told my mother....... she was really surpised at first...... she thought I was joking......... and then suddenly she burst out laughing............ I couodnt understand this....... ( I was such a fool at dat time..... I still hadnt remembered that I was fasting......) later...... my mother wen my mom told me....... I felt really embarrased......... and.... its been 7 to 8 yrs nw........ and wenever I think bt it....... I cant stop myself from laughing......

Reaction score
This incident happened when I was maybe 8 or 9 yrs old..... we were going home from skol......wellll..... it was the month of ramadan...........inwas very young at dat time...... but still I was fasting......von our way..... our car caught a little accident.....band fortunately where the accident happened....... was near our family friends house.......so we stopped there....... mybfather had some "police work" so he had asked my uncle to let us stay there 4 a while...... in the meanbtime...... my aunt had prepared a huge "feast" ...... as tgeir children had also arrived....... and tyey insisted us to eat...... that time there was only me and my younger brother......... (nw mashallah we re 5)...... my younger brother wasnt fasting ......... and neither were the otyer chiodren..... it was a really hot day...... and I was so thirsty and hungry as welll....... that I ate so much......... till my stomach ached......... my stomach was soooo fulll.........the food was really tasty..... and believe me I had completely forgotton that I was fasting.........later when I arrived home...... and when I told my mother....... she was really surpised at first...... she thought I was joking......... and then suddenly she burst out laughing............ I couodnt understand this....... ( I was such a fool at dat time..... I still hadnt remembered that I was fasting......) later...... my mother wen my mom told me....... I felt really embarrased......... and.... its been 7 to 8 yrs nw........ and wenever I think bt it....... I cant stop myself from laughing......
the same happend wid me on my first fast. i ate some almonds and had forgotten abt fast. but then i remembered that i was on fasting. but eating almonds didnt do any good. they only increasd my thirst

Reaction score
Assalamualaikum..
well the title says it all..here we gonna share the funniest moments of our life...
i have manyyyyyyyy funny moments..but am gonna share some here..
this one is the worst but i guess funniest moment according to me..
not long ago..like a month ago i guess..i was in school with my best frnd..he's a really fat one..and doesn't have many frnds..he got beaten by some guys that day..and me crazzy fought wid the guys for his sake..so me and my frnd,,we were having lunch in the break on the same day...i took a big bite of my burger..and was chewing it like crazyy..when my frnd looked at me..into my eyes..and was like ''u r the best thing in my life..I LOVE YOU''..and the burger got stuck in my throat and i started coughing really badly..looking at this..he thought i was gonna kill him..he ran and stood miles away and was like ''MAN!!I WAS JUST JOKING??!!!''
well that miserable moment...i thought he was serious..

OK..now u guys share something..
shazmina cyclone94 knowitall10 Love Islam sweetjinnah muneefa mune:) fathimaash Shara Nafaz fantastic girl champ-student Rmarie-yum i guess am forgetting many here..but have to go somewhere so u guys pls tag them..

Oh God, Lol hahaha That was really funnnny !
Mine Till now didn't have yet, Let me think...first..Do I have?

Reaction score
ONLY 4 THOSE WHO ARE ABLE TO READ AND UNDRSTAND URDU........
once my mother..... my younger sister and i were sitting together........ i was looking at her wedding pictures...... my younger sister was also watching them very closely....... she asked my mother..... "mama gi...... kia aap ki shaadi main, main thiii???????

Reaction score
ONLY 4 THOSE WHO ARE ABLE TO READ AND UNDRSTAND URDU........
once my mother..... my younger sister and i were sitting together........ i was looking at her wedding pictures...... my younger sister was also watching them very closely....... she asked my mother..... "mama gi...... kia aap ki shaadi main, main thiii???????
i also used to ask this frm my parents