• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Girls OR Boys ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
How does the statement of guys getting distracted due to girls related to math skills exactly? :p
well u see when boyz get distracted ...their mind is divided into half :p..cz they keep thinkin abt their girlfriends or crush and still manage to do maths :p
where as girls....I can write a whole book ...bu' tht I'll do when I bcome I a grandfather of 14 kids :p

Reaction score
well u see when boyz get distracted ...their mind is divided into half :p..cz they keep thinkin abt their girlfriends or crush and still manage to do maths :p
where as girls....I can write a whole book ...bu' tht I'll do when I bcome I a grandfather of 14 kids :p
Thats just lame practically and u lost the argument already :D

Reaction score
There is a difference between your right and left brain. The right brain is fixed on creativity, imagination, and things unknown. Girls have larger right brains, so they generally see things creatively and with color. The reason guys are so good at math is because it involves analyzing and categorizing. This is where the left brain comes in. The left brain is analytical and sequential. Apparently, guys tend to have larger left brains, which automatically makes them solid and factual where girls rely more on their imaginations. I hope this has helped you! Oh, and remember that this isn't for everyone. As you have found out, there is a tendency for guys to be better at math. However, there are plenty of girls who could do stuff with math that we guys could never dream of. It all depends on the person. So respect to both no offence..

Reaction score
There is a difference between your right and left brain. The right brain is fixed on creativity, imagination, and things unknown. Girls have larger right brains, so they generally see things creatively and with color. The reason guys are so good at math is because it involves analyzing and categorizing. This is where the left brain comes in. The left brain is analytical and sequential. Apparently, guys tend to have larger left brains, which automatically makes them solid and factual where girls rely more on their imaginations. I hope this has helped you! Oh, and remember that this isn't for everyone. As you have found out, there is a tendency for guys to be better at math. However, there are plenty of girls who could do stuff with math that we guys could never dream of. It all depends on the person. So respect to both no offence..

A HUUUUUUUUUUGE LIKE GOES TO THIS !!!
SOOOOOOO TRUE !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.