• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Girls OR Boys ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
this is nevvaaaaaaaa gnna come to a decent end ....so ppl keep postin ur views :)
nd Haterzzz <3 <3 yew guys fr makin meh famous <3

Reaction score
All I got to say is this,
Who created a world record by scoring most number of A grades in A levels? It was 'ALI MOEEN NAWAZISH'
Who created a world record by scoring most number of A grades in O level? It was Ibrahim Shahid.
Who beated this record? It was Zohaib Sherazi. :)

P.S: This was just a statement, everyone has their own talents. What I believe is boys are intellegent while girls are hard working. (my opinion, don't agree? please don't start an argument on this. :/ )

Reaction score
Who created a world record by scoring most number of A grades in A levels? It was 'ALI MOEEN NAWAZISH'
Who created a world record by scoring most number of A grades in O level? It was Ibrahim Shahid.

P.S: This was just a statement, everyone has their own talents. What I believe is boys are intellegent while girls are hard working. (my opinion, don't agree please don't start an argument on this. :/ )
tuse chaaaa gye oo paaa jiii ;)

Reaction score

P.S: This was just a statement, everyone has their own talents. What I believe is boys are intellegent while girls are hard working. (my opinion, don't agree? please don't start an argument on this. :/ )

Well, everyone's different,

but generally speaking I think that the evidence is clear girls are better at school until higher education at least. Girls tend to mature faster and they are less easily distracted during the lower education years.

Also girls and boys learn differently, boys more visually, girls are better at verbal and written learning. This gives an obvious advantage in most classrooms.

In addition to learning different, the mind works different. Girls all through life (not just the school years) are better at communication in most cases (I even think this has been shown in brain scans, a woman's brain is more active during conversation than a man's), again this is something helpful in a classroom setting so it is an advantage.

Guys are better at some aspects in general. The Male mind for instance generally is better wired for math because of the definitive nature of numbers.

None of these rules are set in stone though. Some guys are excellent communicators, some women are excellent in math.

so nobody's perfect and we shud not generalize!

Reaction score

but generally speaking I think that the evidence is clear girls are better at school until higher education at least. Girls tend to mature faster and they are less easily distracted during the lower education years.

Also girls and boys learn differently, boys more visually, girls are better at verbal and written learning. This gives an obvious advantage in most classrooms.

In addition to learning different, the mind works different. Girls all through life (not just the school years) are better at communication in most cases (I even think this has been shown in brain scans, a woman's brain is more active during conversation than a man's), again this is something helpful in a classroom setting so it is an advantage.

Guys are better at some aspects in general. The Male mind for instance generally is better wired for math because of the definitive nature of numbers.

None of these rules are set in stone though. Some guys are excellent communicators, some women are excellent in math.

Like I said in my statement above, everyone has their 'own talents'. :)
Nevertheless, well said (y)

Reaction score

yeah thnx fr the moral Idea bu' heyy ...wtff girls get distracted...well boys get more distracted and tht also most of the time bcuz of girls nd So boyz r GENERALLY better than Girls at Math :)

Status
Not open for further replies.