• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

GIRLS POWER VS boys power

are u girl or boy

• Total voters
Reaction score
Bhai khair hai?Malla Yosufzai ka sectary tu nai hai?
A couple was arguing with each other,the man raised his voice and got pretty loud,awaam(People) gathered around him and called the police
and the man was arrested
Flip it
A couple was arguing with each other and the women got loud and very loud,no one called the police (n)
That is not fair.

Reaction score
"I also saw the Hell-fire and I had never seen such a horrible sight. I saw that most of the inhabitants were women." The people asked, "O Allah's Apostle! Why is it so?" The Prophet replied, "Because of their ungratefulness." It was asked whether they are ungrateful to Allah. The Prophet said, "They are ungrateful to their companions of life (husbands) and ungrateful to good deeds. If you are benevolent to one of them throughout the life and if she sees anything (undesirable) in you, she will say, 'I have never had any good from you.' "

Sahih Bukhari Volume 2, Book 18, Number 161

Reaction score
"I also saw the Hell-fire and I had never seen such a horrible sight. I saw that most of the inhabitants were women." The people asked, "O Allah's Apostle! Why is it so?" The Prophet replied, "Because of their ungratefulness." It was asked whether they are ungrateful to Allah. The Prophet said, "They are ungrateful to their companions of life (husbands) and ungrateful to good deeds. If you are benevolent to one of them throughout the life and if she sees anything (undesirable) in you, she will say, 'I have never had any good from you.' "

Sahih Bukhari Volume 2, Book 18, Number 161
Maganius please look at FLRNAB's quote and now tell how much you can declare someone ''stupid'' ,without knowing the quran and hadith
you-deserves-this-bro.jpg

Reaction score
Ah, I must salute your stupidity. I think so we were discussing about *intelligence* rather than women's deeds.
You both have lost it completely, haven't you?
Diverting the arguments, eh?
First of all, learn to observe then start blabbering. I know about Islam as much as you guys do or even better.
Come to the point rather than beating about the bush.

Reaction score
Ah, I must salute your stupidity. I think so we were discussing about *intelligence* rather than women's deeds.
You both have lost it completely, haven't you?
Diverting the arguments, eh?
First of all, learn to observe then start blabbering. I know about Islam as much as you guys do or even better.
Come to the point rather than beating about the bush.
Well genius what does intelligence mean?