• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

GIRLS POWER VS boys power

are u girl or boy

• Total voters
Reaction score
"I also saw the Hell-fire and I had never seen such a horrible sight. I saw that most of the inhabitants were women." The people asked, "O Allah's Apostle! Why is it so?" The Prophet replied, "Because of their ungratefulness." It was asked whether they are ungrateful to Allah. The Prophet said, "They are ungrateful to their companions of life (husbands) and ungrateful to good deeds. If you are benevolent to one of them throughout the life and if she sees anything (undesirable) in you, she will say, 'I have never had any good from you.' "

Sahih Bukhari Volume 2, Book 18, Number 161
That's JUST pertaining to husband-wife matters, that can at no cost apply to 'Girls power v/s boys'.
Really, kindly, avoid getting religion into such matters :|

Reaction score
It is INDEED categorized in hus-wife sections in most books, though.
hell, I'm not fighting here. You'll go on. My job was only to correct you, don't quote religion at the face of argument
No that's your opinion. If we didn't quote religion at the face of argument then everyone would be following the devil.

How am I supposed to tell a muslim that lying is bad unless I quote a quranic verse or hadith? I mean his belief is in Islam and he would only believe what is written in it.

Reaction score
No that's your opinion. If we didn't quote religion at the face of argument then everyone would be following the devil.

How am I supposed to tell a muslim that lying is bad unless I quote a quranic verse or hadith? I mean his belief is in Islam and he would only believe what is written in it.
The evil of lying is straightforwardly given in Ahadith.
What firm evidence can you derive from the hadith quoted that boys are better than males in all aspects?

Reaction score
Excused. Why are you a feminist and can't deal with it?

blah blah blah, blah blah blah.
Um, you should a religious scholar, eh :/ lol.
Wth laid that rule, eh O_O

Reaction score
The evil of lying is straightforwardly given in Ahadith.
What firm evidence can you derive from the hadith quoted that boys are better than males in all aspects?
Trying to change the subject? You said this:
"don't quote religion at the face of argument"

And when did I even say: "quoted that boys are better than males in all aspects"?
Quote my post.

Reaction score
"Cause your are an idiot. I gave you the link, that's what you were asking for. But after that you changed your color like chameleons do.
I had enough of you two, couldn't take your stupid assumptions. Thus, deleted the post.
lolz. You can't defend your link so you run away and call us things.
No need to cry like a gurl. Just admit defeat.

Reaction score
girl*
Huh, you call providing the evidence a defeat xD * salute you *
giphy.gif

Don't change the subject. You losing so you become a grammer nazi now?
Even hitler thinks you are stupid.

Reaction score
Trying to change the subject? You said this:
"don't quote religion at the face of argument"

And when did I even say: "quoted that boys are better than males in all aspects"?
Quote my post.
I didn't come here to enter this argumentative fray, but I'll clarify.
Cutting short, you put in the hadith. It implied definitely to say that boys are definitely better than girls in all 'aspects'. There's application.