• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Good Bye Forever! :(

Reaction score
The New Moderators list has disappointed soo much that i cried when i get to knew that i am no more a moderator :oops:

Moreover i think no one voted me :(
i spent days and night to help and solve xpf members problems and in the end i get this as a reward ?
this is so Bad !
i cant take this anymore , i am leaving this forum forever !
Good Luck to all !

and congrats to the New moderators ! :Bravo:

Reaction score
UxaiR said:
The New Moderators list has disappointed soo much that i cried when i get to knew that i am no more a moderator :oops:

Moreover i think no one voted me :(
i spent days and night to help and solve xpf members problems and in the end i get this as a reward ?
this is so Bad !
i cant take this anymore , i am leaving this forum forever !
Good Luck to all !

and congrats to the New moderators ! :Bravo:
Come on Uxair bhai !! you helped me so much plz don't leave !! you were kind to people but some times you were engaged in your studies so you were in active for long time !! new members here didn't knew about you so they did not vote for you !! plz don't go !! :(

Reaction score
yeah keep faith man, u r a precious gem for us if u leave for this small matter then its useless cmon man cheer up dont be disappointed, the life goes on whether u get mod job or not and being mod is not really some thing mods are almost like members, u had ur time man and even the job of mod was not fixed so its not a big deal.just remain firm and dont worry.after all being a mod is no big deal .
Well i got to ask this did u get any message from planetmaster that he removed u as a mod ???

TSZ

Reaction score
dude let me b honest....i only voted for one person as a moderator 'nd that person waz u bcoz even though i registered late i used to visit this website 'nd u were the most helpful person i saw....v all apreciate ure help....plzzzzz dunt leave Uxair Bhai :( :cry:

Reaction score
WTF i cant believe this we lost the best member of this fourm :(

please uxair bro i need you , i just need you i dont care if you are a moderator or not it doesnt mean to me atleaset
please i begg you

Reaction score
is he serious ?
but why we need him, he was one of those who helped everybody in every single thing!
Allah please bring him back

Reaction score
Nibz said:
UxaiR said:
Goodness me!
You really cried? :shock:
It's nothing. Even Zohaib Sherazi is no longer a Moderator!
Chill man!

can you bring him back in any possible way ?

Reaction score
cumoon be mature, i know u helped a lot of guys, and they all in some way have benefited from you. so u have helped many and being a moderator or not is not important. Your contribution is more significant. Thanks a million for your contribution. May God bless you :D

Reaction score
Uxair, eventhough you were a great moderator and you really helped people around here but the reason you were removed was because you have been inactive on this forum for the past two months. No one had been moderating this forum except for Nibz and MAvtknmj (Who wasn't much active too). You were not even online for 15 days when the voting process started and I am sure you didn't even know about it until it was completed. So the job was passed on to those who are more active on the forum.
That is nothing to cry about. Princesszahra was also removed from the moderator list but she hasn't cried like this, she is still there for the help of the new moderators and she still contributes to the XPF. It's not necessary that you always get something in return of your help.
P.S: You got the reward for your service, since you were made a moderator once. If you continued to be active on XPF, you would have been further rewarded. Look at Nibz, he was there all along and he is now the Global Moderator.