• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Good Qualities?

Reaction score
Math_angel said:
And oops..misssed a bit I wanted to say :oops:

yeah so another thing which i wanted to say for this part " if you want to be happy in life, follow a few principles! " is....anything and everything you are doing, just do that for Allah, for He's All-Knowing of whatever we do..and he's going to reward us for every single deed small or big!....remember there's someone who's always there for us..yes that's true..Allah is always there for us! We need to turn to Him! so when we do everything and anything for Allah, it won't even matter if people dont value us or dont care what good we do for them...because we know...It's only Allah who's going to reward us...inshaAllah!

I've been thinking abt all this...and i want to be like this! May Allah help me in this matter!

Keep praying for me and everyone!

Aoa. Some truly amazing posts. Just what i would expect from math angel and nibz. Keep it up bro's. Can't say much about the good qualities, i tend to see my self in a negative way. People might call you a nobody [and it might be true too, in my case] but sometimes a nobody can achieve alot more then any somebody. And who knows maybe a nobody in this world, might be a somebody in the next one. :good:

Reaction score
Oh and i forgot always see everything in a positive light, e.g a person who does not have any arms, one might fell pity when you see a person like this, but just think, Allah has made sure that he will not make any of the sins that a normal person makes with his arms/hands. Remember this life is nothing more then a dream, the real life begins when we die [inshallah it will be in Jannat]. Strangely, our real life begins when this dream ends, i.e when we wake up, which would mean dying in real life, Hmm, odd huh. :)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Ghalya001 said:
Well i got it obviusly !! :roll: Its just lyk even if i say i've sumthin good i cant take it out bcuz ov wat ppl hve made me by sayin that ur completely useless !! A famous quote in my house attributed to me "Nakammi ! Kisi kaam ki nahi ho !" !! Outside, its always lyk Imma useless bit of crap !! How do i discover the potential in me wen no one just bothers to accept it ! For me, the only thing i realise is that im completely overshadowed by these words...ppl who know me will tell u that i take evn slight negative comments that seriusly !! I dunno whether its negativity or what but i just cant go out yelling I JUST DID A GOOD DEED and this and that, or IM TRUTHFUL, IM HONEST or whatevr ! For this topic, i can only say that i appreciate ppl who r truthful, but i wont evr say im truthful and i love this thing abt myself ! Cuz sumwhere within myself, its undoubtedly clear that ive lied loads ov times ! :oops: :cry:

When people criticize, especially family; it hurts big time.. If someone calls me useless n other stuff I just want to yell back! but well I tell myself "wal kathimeen aalghaytha walAAafeena AAani annas..." (.... and who restrain anger and who pardon the people - and Allah loves the doers of good;) [ part of 3:134] Allah describes the qualities of people who get jannah and he says those who Swallow their anger, and forgive people... it helps me calm down.

With Parents one has to remember Allah has commanded you to lower your wing of mercy towards them so one should obey them for sake of Allah(if they aren't calling to haram) even if you are doing something constructive.. just listen to them patiently, reply politely and obey them... Allah is all wise, if He wants you to obey them it must be BEST for you..

The other day I didn't help with some household work, well later I felt bad so I told mu mum I'd learn to cook from her so that I can help her out in kitchen, inshaAllah.. It's something big to say for a guy in our culture, may Allah help me achieve it. make dua for me..

Reaction score
@badrobot14..Ur absolutely right ! I wudnt say that im too patient ...Kabhi kabhi i lose my temper but it happens jxt kabhi kabhi ! And my mom, Evn when i know she misunderstood me, i jxt keep quiet !! Its always better than havin a whole yellin and crying drama !! And MashAllah, ur doin a really really good job !! May Allah bless you and all ov us (Ameen) !! :)

R

rockincrew

the best thing is sacrificing for Allah, and sacrificing for parents happiness is indeed liked by Allah
sacrificing can be anything u like and they want......eg. a chocolate bar which u love but u felt ur mom wants it too
it can be doing something u dont like but they want......eg. helping in household
but make sure that ^^^^^^^^ is not haram or disliked by Allah..................

many cant enter heaven if they dont treat there parent well....
Hope Allah is pleased with wat we do to our parent .......

Reaction score
According to me the good qualities that should be in a human being are Patience, Caring, Honesty, Humility, Joyful, kind to others and Loving. These qualities make a person a perfect human being.

Reaction score
i have this inbuilt quality of forgiveness in me,, no matter what the other party does, i always forgive em ! :)