• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Guys!!!!!HELP!!!!about further mathematics

Reaction score
Can any one give me some resources about further mathematics???i can't find the textbook and i i want to learn it in this summer by myself~~~thanks~~

Reaction score
Yeah~~~i also buy some books about edxcel further math~~~FP123~~~but it is different compare with the CIE further •~~~~

Reaction score
CIE~~~~but i can"t find any textbook of further math ~~~so i bought some edxecel further math books~~~~but still i need somen resources about CIE further math~~~

Reaction score
It should be alright if U have the textbooks FP1,2,3 for Pure and M1,M2,M3 for mechanics and S1,S2,S3 for stats...

Reaction score
You should download the syllabus. It has references to some good books and resources. Even better is to ask your Mathematics teacher about it :)

Reaction score
thanks ~~~can any one give me a link for the resources about CIE further math?cause i am in china and cannot buy the book which on the list in UK~~~also i cannot find the book in hongkong ~~~ :sorry: :sorry:

Reaction score
Thanks for those links guys ! I just started classes for Further maths and I am in dire need of resources :p