• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Interviewer: Just IMAGINE you are on the 5th floor of a building and the building catches fire. How will you escape?
Candidate: It's very simple, Sir. I will stop my IMAGINATION. =P

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Okay here's another one:
Student: My father's name is Laughing, and my mother's name is Smiling.
Teacher: You must be Kidding.
Student: Nope. That's my brother. I am Joking. :p ( Lame, I know)

Reaction score
ek bacha roz apne physics ke sir ko phone lagata hai.
sir ki wife: kitni bar kaha hai hai k wo mar gaye hai baar baar phone q karte ho?
bacha: sun k acha lagta hai.

Reaction score
the best moment is wen ma maths sir cracks a joke n we're staring at him for the joke to cum n b4 we find anythng funny its over. Then evryone laughs cuz there ws nthng to laugh n sir laughs thnking dat he successfully told an amazing joke =P

Reaction score
Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson goes on a camping trip. After a good dinner and a bottle of wine, they retire for the night, and go to sleep. Some hours later, Holmes wakes up and nudges his faithful friend.

‘Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see?”

I see millions and millions of stars, Holmes,” replies Watson.

“And what do you deduce from that?”

Watson ponders for a minute.

“Well, astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo. Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three.Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. Theologically, I can see that God is all powerful and that we are a small and insignificant part of the universe. What does it tell you, Holmes?”

Holmes is silent for a moment. ‘Watson, you idiot!” he says. “Someone has stolen our tent!”

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
David and Michael were lost in a desert and were almost dying of thirst when they saw a mosque.
David said to Michael: "Let's pretend to be muslims otherwise we will not get anything to drink or eat. I am Muhammad."
Michael refused and said : " I will not hide my name. "
The Imam of the mosque received both well and asked about their names.
David said, " I am Muhammad."
Michael said: "My name is Michael."
The Imam turned to his helpers and said: "Please bring some food and water for Michael only."
Then he turned to the other and said: "Assalam-o-alaikum brother Muhammad, Ramadan Mubark" :D

Reaction score
A doctor says to his patient, “I have bad news and worse news”.

“Oh dear, what's the bad news?” asks the patient.

The doctor replies, “You only have 24 hours to live.”

“That's terrible”, said the patient. “How can the news possibly be worse?”

The doctor replies, “I've been trying to contact you since yesterday.”

Reaction score
okay here goes one :D

A pathan riding a motor bike stops beside a man in a big pajero at the traffic signal and asks him has he seen a motor bike,the Prado man says u r kidding me why will i see a bike when i own a car.then soon the signal opens and everyone goes away,soon the pajero man sees the Pathan involved in an accident he goes to pathan and asks what happened pathan says have u seen a motor bike,Pajero man angrily yes,so what will u do ? Pathan: where are the brakes on a motor bike ! ahahhahahaha :D :D :D :D
i shud have written this in URDu its more fun try translating it for ur self :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Reaction score
Some computer keywords in Punjabi

Send = Sutto
Insert= Paao
Download = Thally laao
Delete = Mitti Paao
Run = Nasso
Search = Labbo
Ctrl+Del+Alt = Sayapa hi makao

Reaction score
Once when I went to KFC I really needed to go badly to the washroom.Lol.So I went,came out and just as I came out what I see surprises me,oh,no,wait surprises a lady.She walked towards me,towards the gents washroom,but then she pointed to the sign and I figured out that I'd been to the ladies washroom all this time! LOL,it was sooo embarrassing,my face waass REDD:ROFLMAO::oops:. That was reallyy embarrassing..