• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help about SAT needed!!!

Reaction score
Aoa everyone,
I just did my O-levels. My AS would start soon. I'm little confused about SAT. Anybody, who has been through this process, plz tell me when should I need to take SAT exam? Secondly, plz also tell me the benefits of SAT? How much time is needed to prepare for it? and is tuitions required for that?

Plz reply as soon as possible!!!

Reaction score
First prepare your AS syllabus completely, then ask your teachers about the extra topics which are included in SAT II (most teachers know the SAT II syllabus, if yours don't then go to any SAT preparing academy and ask the teachers there) which you have not prepared in AS.

Once you've prepared your AS syllabus and revised it thoroughly along with these extra topics, then attempt the SAT II past papers and stuff. Once you're confident about your prep, go for the actual SAT II exam right before your Cambridge Examination or you can go for it a bit after that. It's all up-to you.

Have a look at this website and plan your schedule accordingly:

http://u.bb/4P

If you have been helped, press the "Thanks" button!

Reaction score
right after ur AS u shud give SAT. the question of when to give, depends upon ur choices of univs.

Reaction score
i just completed my o-levels......nd my AS will definitely start in september...BUT my school is starting SAT preparation from 20th JUNE.....is that normal??? :shock: