• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help in urdu URGENT

Reaction score
please someone tell me what to revise for paper 2 urdu as 2nd lang.?????exam is tomorrow

Reaction score
user said:
please someone tell me what to revise for paper 2 urdu as 2nd lang.?????exam is tomorrow
Just relax! 95% of the boys who appear in this paper usually get an A grade. My urdu really sucked, but I got an A. Plus, just revise the 'Muhawras' and read the syllabus once again.

Reaction score
Zishi said:
user said:
Just relax! 95% of the boys who appear in this paper usually get an A grade. My urdu really sucked, but I got an A. Plus, just revise the 'Muhawras' and read the syllabus once again.
Theres nothing in the syllabus except the structure of the exam.Well my urdu is not a problem infact excellent according to teacher but stilll I fear for the unknown muhawras they'll give in the exam.Inspite of knowing the meaning its difficult to maka sentence

Reaction score
user said:
Zishi said:
user said:
Theres nothing in the syllabus except the structure of the exam.Well my urdu is not a problem infact excellent according to teacher but stilll I fear for the unknown muhawras they'll give in the exam.Inspite of knowing the meaning its difficult to maka sentence

Oh man, don't worry! I think that all of my 'muhawras' were wrong. Still I got an A grade. :/

Reaction score
well thanks anyway theres an A* introduced in o levels lets try and hope to get A* Insha Allah

Reaction score
user said:
well thanks anyway theres an A* introduced in o levels lets try and hope to get A* Insha Allah

Well, in October November 2009, A was kinda the highest grade after an A*. Let's just hope for good results this time, too!

Reaction score
Zishi said:
user said:

Well, in October November 2009, A was kinda the highest grade after an A*. Let's just hope for good results this time, too!

what do you mean by "Well, in October November 2009, A was kinda the highest grade after an A*", just curious.