• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help me in urdu i am too weak in it

Reaction score
i dont wana read URDU books because its too booooring ..... can any one tell me what to do??

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
find something interesting and read it... you can't say all urdu books are boring coz there r some really iteresting books in urdu available.. for eg. recently a friend told me about a book called "Urdr ki Akhri kitaab" and although I was busy, I still read some pages from it coz it was interesting and funny...
Initial effort for you maybe hard but once you get in a habbit of reading the fun starts...

Reaction score
i don't think they are boring if u really put some effort in comprehending the language. afsaanay aur mazameen buhat ache hein olevel aur alevel kay coarse books mein. all students in my class used to enjoy reading it. buy some urdu lugat (dictionary) that might help or make it less boring for you.

Reaction score
i dont wana read URDU books because its too booooring ..... can any one tell me what to do??
Believe me or not, but just 2 weeks before the my Urdu B exams, i could write a composition without making more than 15 to 20 spelling mistakes. I wasn't able to read Urdu either. U have to practice Past papers as much as u can. The hardest part in thw whole paper is translation. Make sure u try to translate common English words in urdu. Allahamdulliah i got an A in Urdu.

Reaction score
Believe me or not, but just 2 weeks before the my Urdu B exams, i could write a composition without making more than 15 to 20 spelling mistakes. I wasn't able to read Urdu either. U have to practice Past papers as much as u can. The hardest part in thw whole paper is translation. Make sure u try to translate common English words in urdu. Allahamdulliah i got an A in Urdu.

Same here !
just want to add always when doing translation keep a pad or a copy and a pen in which u will write the difficult words from the translation,then write their meanings down and learn them and revise them before exams,believe me it will help u its a little boring work to find meanings but u gotta give something to get something :D

Reaction score
Can Anybody Please Tell Me How To Attempt paper 1 Of URDU B..I Always Scored A* In School But When I Saw Marking Scheme, There Are Marks For Usage Of Vocabulary And IDioms Which I Dont Deem I Am Good at :( WHat SHould I Do? USe Simple Language Or What In URDU B Paperr ?

Reaction score
its nt necessary to read urdu books!!...just practice as much as u can especially 4m past pprs! nd learn mahawarats!!!! :)

Reaction score
urdu is 1 of my favorite subject.it is not boring if u read/study it wholeheartedly:)
try also to read stories of ur kind i mean tha 1 u like,it will create ur interest in it.

Reaction score
Can Anybody Please Tell Me How To Attempt paper 1 Of URDU B..I Always Scored A* In School But When I Saw Marking Scheme, There Are Marks For Usage Of Vocabulary And IDioms Which I Dont Deem I Am Good at :( WHat SHould I Do? USe Simple Language Or What In URDU B Paperr ?

yea that mark scheme undoubtedly wud hv made u very scarred but believe me there is nothing to worry about Urdu B.....just practice from past papers, attempt paper 1 frequently. Read newspapers and try to learn just a little bit of good urdu words and try fitting idioms in ur essays .....not unnecessarily but only where required.

Reaction score
yea that mark scheme undoubtedly wud hv made u very scarred but believe me there is nothing to worry about Urdu B.....just practice from past papers, attempt paper 1 frequently. Read newspapers and try to learn just a little bit of good urdu words and try fitting idioms in ur essays .....not unnecessarily but only where required.
hmm thankus! :)