• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HELP NEEDED IN LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE IN ENGLISH :S

Reaction score
Hi, i have to appear in the may/june session 2012, so i was wondering if anyone out there could help me language and literature, the biggest problem i have is that i donot know what to study and how to study. So if any one out there has a certain plan or method which he/she is following, i'd be very thankful if you could share it with me! :)

Reaction score
You didn't post in the right section, anyways,
What i did and got an A was this :
Write, Write and Write.... it may be a paragraph or anything you wish! Extract the expressions or words you feel are worth giving a place in your writing.
Use your expressions whenever you write. It will eventually be a part of your writing. Read an article everyday, make it a habit. Write everyday, takes 15-20 minutes only, but does wonders!
Zohaib Asad recommends a book here, you can ask him. Practice from there.
Any further assistance required (specified) then you can pm me, i'll be more clear on what help do you 'actually' need.

Reaction score
yes.as said you did not mention in the correct forum.I will help you out.Go to cambridge o levels forums and post there so that maximum number of people can help you out. :)

Reaction score
Thanks alot guys. Um which book has he recommended? and sorry for the late reply, i am new to alll! :/

Reaction score
Top left of the site has an option board index, click that, go to "Cambridge O levels" underneath CIE. Then hit the option "new topic".

Reaction score
Interpret an article everyday, get it a usance. Compose ordinary, takes 15-20 minutes exclusive, but does wonders!Zohaib Asad recommends a book here, you can ask him. Drill from there.Any boost resource required (nominal) then you can pm me, i'll be solon vivid on what aid do you 'actually' condition.

Cafe Chairs
Restaurant Chairs
Restaurant Tables