• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help needed !!! Urgent :/

Reaction score
I'm worried about my A Level result :(

I think I might have to repeat. I thought about giving it Private. How's the idea of giving private exam?

The value gets decreased right?

Can a person with an all good grades except an E grade in BIOLOGY and 3 A's in A Level (PRIVATE) get into NUST university?

Reaction score

I think I might have to repeat. I thought about giving it Private. How's the idea of giving private exam?

Can a person with an all good grades except an E grade in BIOLOGY and 3 A's in A Level (PRIVATE) get into NUST university?
me too worried :(
As a backup I was thinking of Inter accel, but now I have AQA , OCR or EDEXCEL as backup. But let's hope for the best result! :)
And for NUST you get equivalent of 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Maths for engineering combined I think. see here:
http://www.nust.edu.pk/usr/UG-Eligibility-Criteria.aspx

Reaction score
guys
what do u think i will get if i get the following
bio
p1 33
p2 46
p3 33

will i get an A

pls reply

Reaction score
same type of question as above^

My chem papers went like this:
paper 1 - expected marks = 37-38 out of 40
paper 2 - expected marks = 52-53 out of 60
paper 3-expected marks = 15-17 out of 40

is it enough to get an A ?

Reaction score
are you kidding me ? that's for sure an A !!! no matter what the grade threshold is high it wont go this high . what variant you did ? 1 ,2 or 3?

Reaction score
same type of question as above^

My chem papers went like this:
paper 1 - expected marks = 37-38 out of 40
paper 2 - expected marks = 52-53 out of 60
paper 3-expected marks = 15-17 out of 40

is it enough to get an A ?
if these grades wont give you an A then no-one is going to get an A . but paper 1 was so damn difficult !!! how come you will get 37-38 ?? my paper was TERRIBLE unless you didn't do my variant cause i did ( paper 11 )

Reaction score

and the value for private students doesn't decrease in Pakistan universities, as far as I know! It might matter if you want to sign up for undergraduate programs outside Pakistan!