• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help needed urgently .

Reaction score
I have a mock exam for maths paper 3 on Monday , I am good at every topic which is included in P3 except vectors . I have nooo clue about anything at all related to vectors and I need immediate help because I have no time and since the vector questions are usually out of 8 marks I can not skip the topic . I have to do well in my exam I dont have a choice so if anyone could help me by getting me notes that have all the concepts included which I will need to solve the vector equations I will remain forever grateful . Please I am in need of desperate help :/

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
I have a mock exam for maths paper 3 on Monday , I am good at every topic which is included in P3 except vectors . I have nooo clue about anything at all related to vectors and I need immediate help because I have no time and since the vector questions are usually out of 8 marks I can not skip the topic . I have to do well in my exam I dont have a choice so if anyone could help me by getting me notes that have all the concepts included which I will need to solve the vector equations I will remain forever grateful . Please I am in need of desperate help :/
Assalamoalaikum wr wb!

I foundgood notes for vectors here: http://www.schoolworkout.co.uk/a_level.htm
It's like I guess what we really need...!

Here's the direct link: http://www.schoolworkout.co.uk/documents/fp3/revision vectors.doc

Reaction score

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
OMG THE LINK IS PERFECT :D Thankyouu sooo much really ! It means alottttt :D I knew it xtremepapers members would never reject a member in need of desperate help :D
:D
I shared, cuz I was in the same problem few days back...for me the whole A level maths is gud except complex numbers and vectors for p3...and for both, this website helped me...Alhumdulilah!