• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help needed with appearing as private candidate for o level october 2012 session

Reaction score
Salam everyone
I want to appear in the oct/nov 2012 session, for additional mathematics, as a private candidate and i have no idea how to register
Can somone please link me to the form for november 2012, because i can only find the form for may 2012, and i think I'm already late in registering.

Reaction score
Salam everyone
I want to appear in the oct/nov 2012 session, for additional mathematics, as a private candidate and i have no idea how to register
Can somone please link me to the form for november 2012, because i can only find the form for may 2012, and i think I'm already late in registering.
i wna do nov exams too and i was told the forms will be available at the end of july...chill

Reaction score
On the registration form there is an option if we want to choose CNIC or Passport as our identification document...ive chosen passport....
Can u plz tell me that if v choose passport then what r v supposed to write in the column of "ID number" and it is written mandatory next to it...please help ASAP!!

Reaction score
thanks....i'll stop bugging u now ;)
Haha....no problem....I have already received my Provisional Statement of Entry so im kinda super relaxed now...ask me anything concerning it....Happy to help! :)

Reaction score
nope....just giving some subjects privately which arent offered by the skool...u doin it privately??