• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HELP PLZZ ; I FEEL LIKE TO SUCIDE

Reaction score
I AM TRYING FOR LUMS IBA AND REPUTABLE UNIVERSTIES THAT REQUIRE HIGH SAT 1 SCORE, BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT I AM GETTING ONLY 1800 IN SAT 1 AND I HAVE SAT EXAM IN DECEMBER PLZZZZZ HELP..

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
What's a bad sat score got to do with suicide? Getting a good sat score is not the ultimate success. Learn to work efficiently and have faith in God.

Reaction score
What kind of faith when i have been working hard and not getting good scores espically in english sections

Reaction score
don't panic. that is a very big point.
and read widely to improve the english sections.
just keep relaxed :)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
solidboy123 said:
What kind of faith when i have been working hard and not getting good scores espically in english sections

Don't know about you but I'm a muslim, I strongly believe that God is the Most wise and most merciful.. so whatever result he chooses to give me is better for me in ways I cannot understand.. Afterall he's the one who made such a complex universe.
I also do two things.. 1. keep trying and wrking hard 2. Asking God to guide me and help me.. After all I need His help.. He doesn't require me.
suicide equals giving up.. Also I didn't give myself life so I have no authority to take my life..

Now practically you can read more and writ more to expand your vocabulary.. underline mark good words that you come across to.. lastly practice their past exam papers and check your work.. this way you learn from ur mistakes!!