• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

[Help!] Registration for private candidates for oct/nov session 2014

Reaction score
Hi there,

Well actually i am searching quite a lot of time now, for the registration form, to register for these subjects for oct/nov session: Pak Studies, Islamiyat, environmental management, English as second language.

But the whole time i am seeing the registration date as TBC. I mean until now it can't be TBC, i don't want to be late again, and would like to register as private candidate.

When and where am i supposed to register, it cannot be this late.!

Thanks!

Reaction score
Hi there,

Well actually i am searching quite a lot of time now, for the registration form, to register for these subjects for oct/nov session: Pak Studies, Islamiyat, environmental management, English as second language.

But the whole time i am seeing the registration date as TBC. I mean until now it can't be TBC, i don't want to be late again, and would like to register as private candidate.

When and where am i supposed to register, it cannot be this late.!

Thanks!
u shud go to the british council office in ur area

Reaction score
Thanks for the help, Actually i thought private registration would be something like to download the form from the internet and then sending it back after filling!, and then they will decide in which school will i take the exam!

Reaction score
Thanks for the help, Actually i thought private registration would be something like to download the form from the internet and then sending it back after filling!, and then they will decide in which school will i take the exam!
Haha :) , common misconception :p British Council is where private candidates take their exams ;)

Reaction score
no u need to go to the brituish council they give the form u fill it then
they tell u where ur centre will be u dont give exams in the brirtish council