• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help us improve XtremePapers!

Reaction score
i am sorry first of all if this was already written or have been adressed to but i didn't have time to read all 19 pages... it would be really helpful if the admins made a sub forum in the igcse section or any section where people who have notes, information, model answers paper could post their stuff there as to not get lost between the many topics
because many topics are started by every member asking for help or something that adds up and these really good notes just disappear and whenever i write physics notes for example my search is rejected because it is a common word..so if you can it would really be helpful....thank u for ur awesome job ^___^

Reaction score
I SUPPORT THE IDEA OF SECTIONS AND CHATTING ROOM WILL BE AWESOME WHICH WILL INCREASE THE POPULARITY OF THE SITE ALOT

Reaction score
princesszahra said:
phro5031 said:
I SUPPORT THE IDEA OF SECTIONS AND CHATTING ROOM WILL BE AWESOME WHICH WILL INCREASE THE POPULARITY OF THE SITE ALOT
Well not really required!

how come PrincesZahra??????
it will definatly increase the popularity as well be eas yto communicate with other mem instead of P.M.....:D

Reaction score
falcon678 said:
princesszahra said:
phro5031 said:
Well not really required!

how come PrincesZahra??????
it will definatly increase the popularity as well be eas yto communicate with other mem instead of P.M.....:D
Well though I agree with the Idea but still it is very hard to implement it !!

Reaction score
then the students will chat and not help each other!
what will be the difference b/w fb and XPF

Reaction score
guys having a chat room is a waste CUZ IT GETS really messed up when so many ppl r chatting simultaneously and noe one noes whos talkin to who!!

Reaction score
This thread is for Advice only !! I request Well wisher and Basimnazir to plz discuss their matters on P.M thank you !!

Reaction score
I doubt bruv, like it's so much fun to do it, send me a link to a chat room and I will teach you how do you core it up! :D

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
Again telling you both !! this thread is made for suggestions !! NOT FOR CHATING !!!

Totally Agreed
if you really want to chat there are millions other web pages you can go on but if there has to be an option for chat it has to be like if you want to join it or not!!!
:ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
There's a suggestion....U shud add a tab where one could enter information about his current school/college......many of us might get to know that many of our school fellaws are already on XPF...:D

Reaction score
Notification column .. After one replies or continues your post or topic .. You get notification !?!