• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help us improve XtremePapers!

Reaction score
Could you please change the background colour from black to something light? I dont know why but its kinda effecting my eyes :T

Reaction score
there could also be gender opt......its cuz some members get majorly offended if v talk to them as a gender they r not.......:/

Reaction score
A notification tab that tells us if sumone has posted on our thread or if they have replied to any of our posts.
That will make browsing the forums , much easier.

Reaction score
Change the theme!! believe me it will make the site alot better!! Just change the RED part of teh website to GREEN! :D

Reaction score
No , just arrange a specific time system for holding mod polls. Like after every 6 months , we have new mods or maybe every year.

Reaction score
hey salman, u have the most votes yar but still, u r not yet the moderator!! :p :twisted: :D :ROFLMAO: :p :p :p :twisted: :twisted: :p :p

Reaction score
come on !! no need to tease !! :p :p :p
Planet master says that it will take sometime to announce the result

Reaction score
So what man? Though he's not the moderator, lekin hamari duain hain inn k saath, right salman? :D

Reaction score
basimnazir said:
So what man? Though he's not the moderator, lekin hamari duain hain inn k saath, right salman? :D
thank you dear !! that is exactly what I need !!

@Topic: Admin should assign some people of his trust to compile the notes so that work maybe more easy