• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help us improve XtremePapers!

Reaction score
Most users ever online was 167 on Mon May 09, 2011 7:36 pm

go to the Board Index
scroll down to who's online
look at the second line :D

Reaction score
I think the new record will be broken again before this examination session is over! :D

Reaction score
just as u said that i agreed
the new record is
"Most users ever online was 198 on Wed May 11, 2011 5:44 pm"

Reaction score
Welllllllll guys guys guys hang on we are going out of the topic.
And yeah as people have said the admin is seriously doing a great job. He is too good that he even made this thread so that we can suggest something which can improve this XPF. I really appreciate this. :)
ADMIN YOU ROCK DUDE!!! :) :D 8)

Reaction score
another suggestion to admin !! make the things which are available in the full editor in Quick reply !! :)

Reaction score
Yeah dude you are right.............................hmmmmmmmmmmmmm let us see what else we can make to improve...........................well mera dimaag to abhi khaali hai.................so let us see what others have to say..............................WORLD HAVE YOUR SAY IN XPF.......................hehehehehehehhehhee :lol: :)

Reaction score
Here's my suggestion:

When we get a private message, it isn't noticeable because only 0 is changed to 1. Thats it, same colour, same font. It should be noticeable by making it bigger or something like that. More better would be a popup reminding that we've got a PM.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
rehan751 said:
Here's my suggestion:

When we get a private message, it isn't noticeable because only 0 is changed to 1. Thats it, same colour, same font. It should be noticeable by making it bigger or something like that. More better would be a popup reminding that we've got a PM.
Assalamoalaikum!!

well that pop up window feature is already available...u can enable it via UCP :)

Reaction score
HMMMMMMMMMMM I see but the only thing that i find odd in this forum is the colour of the forum which sharoz95 suggested "like a blood"...............hehehehehehehe................that is what i suppose makes the forum unattractive for the guests who may be visiting this site...............
I believe this task is quite difficult for the admin but it is not impossible. :) :D

Reaction score
Oh its like blood just like blood oozing from a vampire's teeth......................ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......................So it should be something like sky blue................which shows freshness.] :p :ROFLMAO:
Hmmmmmmmmmm that would be perfect :lol: :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
I have a suggestion, can we have Moderator awards, where the best Moderator gets awarded with the title? because some moderators really deserve credit.

Reaction score
arlery said:
I have a suggestion, can we have Moderator awards, where the best Moderator gets awarded with the title? because some moderators really deserve credit.

Couldnt have agreed better :wink:

Reaction score
i prefer dark color :D

now u have mention it i thought of haveing an achievment badge
(thanks, rank, helpness, etc..)
it would be more attractive so people would try their best to gain badge and at the mean time help alot of people in the exam :D

hope everyone agree with it :)