• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help us improve XtremePapers!

Reaction score
well i guess there will b sum1 from the admin here......i need sum quick help!

need bio p3 and p5 nov 1999......my paper is on tuesday so its kinda rush and go! u can email me at [email protected]

and yes! u ppl at xtremepapers are jus awesum! u hav no idea how much prayers u ppl wud b eearning these days! God bless u all!

Reaction score
falcon678 said:
fasih58 said:
not only a new theme but themes and option should be with user to choose one

good point......... :good:

Good idea, maybe a blue and white one this time, just for a change?

Reaction score
sorry i came late to answer this question...........you know what............ i think we should be changing the whole color of this forum which is in blank and somehow in red color too. So if any improvement can be done in the wallpaper of this website.............then any guest would be glad to see that.
you know why i am suggesting this..............its because i have heard from people suggesting that the colour of this site is too strange and odd. So why don't we change it to make it more attractive and organised???Because the first think a guest sees are the looks and organization of a site. :)
Well another improvement can be.......................ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................ well upgrading our facilities wouldn't be a bad idea i believe. We can create a chatting room. i believe this would become more convenient for the guest as one user could receive constant answers from another user. So this would be less time consuming.And I am certain that planet master is working on it. :)

Reaction score
A separate section in forums for study notes and useful links could be helpful.

Reaction score
I agree with shahlakh. The theme should be changed as this red colour always suggests blood and gore..................It should be more appeasing and soothing................

Reaction score
Shahroz..........for exams i think blood and gore type theme is OK............:p

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
@all above:

11. Theme: This forum has been customized in many ways. Customizations are theme independent. Our new design includes user selectable theme from over 100 designs but it won't be possible during this session.

12. Advertisement: Its true that advertisement is the heart of this site but we can't tolerate any offensive or disturbing ads. If you find such an ad, simply PM me the link it redirects to and you will never see it again.

13. More fonts: This would actually be a little difficult to map because font handle the way you see post! A user selected font will destroy the formatting of the poster.

14. Notification System: This option is already available in our forums. You simply need to subscribe to the topic you need notification for and you'll receive mails for every update.
Furthermore, you can click 'View your posts' near your PM counter which will show all your posts that have received replies.

15. Batch downloading: We are currently working on it..

Any more suggestions are more than welcome..

Reaction score
HMMMMMMMMMM I SEEE....................welll in my opinion I think we should keep an option of "choose as best answer" This could help the asker or creator of any thread to select which answer he or she finds useful. Moreover, if they are still confused to select which answer as the best so they can just leave it to the community of XPF........................they will surely vote the answers, which they might be finding attractive, informative and reasonable. :)

Reaction score
Admin u r doing a great job but it would be better if all the subjects were in alphabetical order and the subordinates would be in folder
EXAMPLE:=
C---
Computer studies - 0420
Chemistry - 0620
--2001-may/june
--2002-may/june

Reaction score
Yeah that's the format in freeexampapers but it takes more time to load if server is slow.

Reaction score
hey!

maybe admin's could categorize the sections of the boards ...
Eg : CIE, As and a2 level --> categories for all subjects, it is more convenient to find topics related to the subject you are looking for!

Like this you have to scroll everywhere to find an appropriate category ...

there could also be sub categories for example, past paper requests, subject doubts .. this way if a user is looking for a place to post a doubt for business studies ... it's simpler and avoids the frustration of looking for an appropriate place to post ..

thats what i think! :D

AND ITS REALLY REALLY FRUSTRATING LOOKING FOR SOMETHING HERE!!! HONESTLY!!
WHERE ON THIS FORUM ARE DISCUSSIONS ?????? OR REQUEST FOR NOTES?!?!?!?!?!?!

Reaction score
AND ITS REALLY REALLY FRUSTRATING LOOKING FOR SOMETHING HERE!!! HONESTLY!!
WHERE ON THIS FORUM ARE DISCUSSIONS ?????? OR REQUEST FOR NOTES?!?!?!?!?!?!
Discussions are... well, mixed up in many different threads. If you look at the O-level forum, you can see like 6 different threads for English paper 2. :p I agree it's really frustrating.

Reaction score
Seeing all of the above, I believe our good old Planetmaster would have a not so relaxing vacations.

Reaction score
Finally the barrier has been broken... Credit goes to PlanetMaster.... I am talking about the most users online ever...