• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help us improve XtremePapers!

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
<..continued from previous post>

8. Notes: As we've told earlier, we are already processing them but due to the amount of work required, it won't be possible until Oct/Nov 2011 session.

9. Batch downloading: We are working on that too! But we haven't decided whether this feature will be implemented or not.

10. More moderators: Definitely coming soon.. This time you'll be ones to decide! :) We'll start a poll soon but please don't suggest before that!

Any more suggestions are more than welcome..

Reaction score
planetmaster there is a constant post of someone or something continously advertising something we cant understand so please take care of that and also i am finding this page a little slower than before!!

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Spidey21 said:
planetmaster there is a constant post of someone or something continously advertising something we cant understand so please take care of that and also i am finding this page a little slower than before!!
Please PM me with the link to the post than contains advertising material!

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
All Smileys updated + new ones added!

Here's a quick preview:
:) :( :D :lol: :ROFLMAO: 8) :Yahoo!: :x :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :eek: :shock: :crazy: :%) :p :Rose: :Search: =@ :Bravo: :good: :bad: :sorry: :pardon: :beer: :no: :friends: :) :unknown: :fool: :O:

<If you are still viewing some of the old similes, press F5 on your keyboard>

Reaction score
PlanetMaster said:

Here's a quick preview:
:) :( :D :lol: :ROFLMAO: 8) :Yahoo!: :x :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :eek: :shock: :crazy: :%) :p :Rose: :Search: =@ :Bravo: :good: :bad: :sorry: :pardon: :beer: :no: :friends: :) :unknown: :fool: :O:

COOL !! thank you so much !! they are so much fun !! :D :p 8)

Reaction score
hey!

maybe admin's could categorize the sections of the boards ...
Eg : CIE, As and a2 level --> categories for all subjects, it is more convenient to find topics related to the subject you are looking for!

Like this you have to scroll everywhere to find an appropriate category ...

there could also be sub categories for example, past paper requests, subject doubts .. this way if a user is looking for a place to post a doubt for business studies ... it's simpler and avoids the frustration of looking for an appropriate place to post .. :D

thats what i think! :)

Reaction score
PlanetMaster said:

Here's a quick preview:

Hahahaha! These are making me laugh..... :Yahoo!:

Reaction score
:beer:
Wow
:Bravo: :good: :friends:

well this one looks cool :Yahoo!: LOL
:friends: Thanks planet master :good:

Reaction score
great work on smileys and i have 2 suggstns//

1. plzz plzz plzz offer batch downloading

2. notification system (each user should receive a notification in notification box to chek dat anyone has commented on post he made or he commented on)
this is really helpful as we smtyms frgt or wen we use afta long tym we dnt pay any attntn to old post.!!!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
New emoticons ROCK :D
Yes, more fonts .. But with that (I mentioned this earlier too) a "Writing Pencil Tool" option would be much appreciated. At times, one feels the need of a 'free-hand' pencil type thing.. just for the sake of further explanation!

Reaction score
why would any one want to go through the difficulty of writing but yeah through that we can check if ones writing is eligible for CIE or not

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Math_angel said:
Assalamoalaikum!!

Well i have a suggestion...actually...this was given by a member on XPF...and i'm posting it here ;)

there shud be a like/dislike option..what do u think ?? :cool:

Reaction score
First of all, admin, we should get a LaTeX system for our forum. It will be used to show the Maths' and Physics' calculations in a clean way! :)