• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help us improve XtremePapers!

Reaction score
yeah it should be increased and do we only have one global moderator????????? should have more!

Reaction score
Anon said:
One thing annoys me, Its pretty minor but mostly minor things tend to annoy most
It is that when we click on Off Topic,
we have this coming written on top.......... "Board index ‹ Off Topic ‹ Off Topic"
It should rather be .............................."Board index ‹ Off Topic"

Hope you make this thing write ;)

If you see that on the home page.... There is a separate topic Off Topic... Then In that again the Off Topic Topic is in there.... Thats the reason for it...

Reaction score
Another reason why there should be more mods and global mods.

Reaction score
How about checking the contents of the first post of the user and seeing if it contains any inappropriate words/content (like the ones used by the spammers). If it does then trash the post and ban the user automatically? I am not sure how difficult it would be to implement, but if it does then spammers could be banned without anyone even knowing and I have seen this being method being a success on another forum.

Also, I support the idea of an xtremesolutions.net section. :)

Reaction score
The idea of putting up solved pastpapers isn't bad but diffrent students think in a diffrenet hence they solve in diffrent way too!

Reaction score
@lesco: This is not done by people rather spamming is usually done by specially made programs so capthcha on login would be more effective.

Reaction score
I thought there was already captcha here... if not then yes I agree that a strong one should exist. But even then, sometimes it's possible for the captcha's to be cracked by the bots.

Reaction score
princesszahra said:
The idea of putting up solved pastpapers isn't bad but diffrent students think in a diffrenet hence they solve in diffrent way too!
Well I can upload all the solved past papers of History !! 2059/1 !! I just love it !! :)

Reaction score
I wonder what are those bots doing up here!!!!!! Google Adsense [Bot] Google [Bot] Bing [Bot]!!!!!

Reaction score
They are for good advertising, like adsense and search engines
Helping the site to survive ;)

Reaction score
That is what I was suggesting. :p Check the contents of the post when it is made and see if it contains any inappropriate words, if so just delete it. :p