• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help us improve XtremePapers!

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

First of all thank you for all your wonderful contributions in our forums.
We've been busy with some server configurations for the past few weeks but all is well now.
The webpage loading times have significantly improved and so are the transfer speeds.

And now is the time to improve the forums.
A lot of members have been suggesting improvements over the past few weeks but truth be told, we almost ignored them all due to the server maintenance!

Anyway if you have something in mind apart from compiling the study notes (we are already working on it), please post below and we'll follow up with a user poll.

Thank you again!

Best regards,
Admin
www.XtremePapers.me

Reaction score
Thank you Admin !! May God bless you for creating such a good site !! I think the idea of poll is great as I had suggested it previously and furthermore I would like you to add more emotions !! :D thanks in advance
Regards
Salmanpakrocks

Reaction score
I definatly agree with Salmapakrocks..............
another suggestion is that please develop a seperate chat room or something.......it will be much faster and less cubersome than with P.M if we have to talk about something.......

Reaction score
yes
the forum is working fine. adding the poll things may make it better

Reaction score
Admin you are doing a great job,may god bless you!
I would suggest that a shorter and faster way of PM and a separate chat room would improve this site alot.
Moreover,as exams are ahead I would suggest a moderator present at all times to avoid cheating and paper leakage.

Thanks alot.
Zahra Muhammad.

Reaction score
princesszahra said:
I would suggest that a shorter and faster way of PM and a separate chat room would improve this site alot.
Moreover,as exams are ahead I would suggest a moderator present at all times to avoid cheating and paper leakage.

Thanks alot.
Zahra Muhammad.
sorry but I wanted you to do a little correction. Please write (GOD) with Capital letter !! thanks

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
princesszahra said:

Thanks alot.
Zahra Muhammad.
sorry but I wanted you to do a little correction. Please write (GOD) with Capital letter !! thanks
thanks

Reaction score
One thing annoys me, Its pretty minor but mostly minor things tend to annoy most
It is that when we click on Off Topic,
we have this coming written on top.......... "Board index ‹ Off Topic ‹ Off Topic"
It should rather be .............................."Board index ‹ Off Topic"

Hope you make this thing write ;)

Reaction score
just keep up the good work and just put up the past papers and early papers marking schemes which you seem to have missing and yeah i support xtremesolutions.net