• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help us improve XtremePapers!

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
Ok I have a perfect suggestion !!! Why not add tagging to XPF ??? I mean if someone wants help of another person then he/she could just tag him/her and in this way other people can also benefit and learn from the query !! the person tagged should recieve a P.M !!! 8)

Reaction score
hello!
xtreme papers makers,
you r so kind to make this kind of web site for us but there is a problem with this website that whenever we have an exam it is closed i am giving my igcse exams by practecing past papers from CIE but tommorow i have my exam and it is not working......it is my request to you that plz be kind and help me i want to practice the physics pastpapers for igcse year 2010 ......
thank you very much for ur cooperation..!
igcse student!!

Reaction score
and by the way 2 days before i had my biology exam and by practicing past papers from this website i passd with an excellent grade

Reaction score
Sinkingbeauty said:
hello!
xtreme papers makers,
you r so kind to make this kind of web site for us but there is a problem with this website that whenever we have an exam it is closed i am giving my igcse exams by practecing past papers from CIE but tommorow i have my exam and it is not working......it is my request to you that plz be kind and help me i want to practice the physics pastpapers for igcse year 2010 ......
igcse student!!

Download them from here...

Click

And that's nice to know... :)

Reaction score
Sinkingbeauty said:
hello!
xtreme papers makers,
igcse student!!
if u have trouble downloading
u can always contact me!
we are always a family here!

Reaction score
well i guess planet master is going to take all the burden of responsibility as so many people are coming and suggesting various improvements.......................which may be he is finding confusing or difficult to do.... :) :)
SO GUYS GIVE HIM A BREAK TO THINK :D :) :lol:

Reaction score
what about we have an answer recommendation button like in Yahoo answers, this will prove a great help.

the people who write later can recommend the answer given before and in this way the person who made the query would know that how many people agree with that answer given and he wont have to go through all the pages for the answer !!

so what do u say !!

Reaction score
hey i also had that idea scouserifc................i used to visit yahoo answers too......... :)
then thats good for both of us hahahahahahhaha congratulations dude. :)

Reaction score
yup it is most of the time i just write in google the question whose answers is req by me and yahoo shows up so it really helps this recommendation thing !!

Reaction score
I would also like to recommend that option which mostly people know when they visit the Yahoo answers site............I suppose we should also add an option or a sign of "thumbs up" or "thumbs down"
Obviously if a person likes a username's statement then he could easily just click the button of "thumbs up". And this would be reminded to the username by a post into his..............say.........."inbox" :)
What do you say guys??? :)

Reaction score
i don't know........... according to me its a bit tough job for the planetmaster...................but that is in my head.............So i am not sure whether it would be convenient for him or not..................anyways lets see what would happen??? :)

Reaction score
I'm a physics teacher working in an international school in the ME and I've been prepping students for exams for a very long time.
XTreme papers has given me a lot - can I give something back - access to my blog, advice, problem-solving, stuff like that?

Reaction score
I would like to commend you on such a great and productive website. I strongly encourage the poll concept, and I think that there should be new poll questions every week or every half a week. Though the only suggestion I could think of right now concerning methods of improving the site would be to properly name some of the past papers. Some of them have strange scrambled up names like "qp_40_" and other jargon, which would make it difficult for newcomers to fully explore the potential of this site. It certainly perplexed me on my first visit here, but I'm used to the paper wording nowadays.

Finally, I would just like to thank Allah sobhanah wa taala for everything. Al salam aleikum brothers and sisters.

Reaction score
JohnVagabond said:
I'm a physics teacher working in an international school in the ME and I've been prepping students for exams for a very long time.
XTreme papers has given me a lot - can I give something back - access to my blog, advice, problem-solving, stuff like that?
Woah thats great to hear sir. :)

Reaction score
there should be an option here in the web, where we can online call each other and get helped in study related problems.

Reaction score
Yeah u are right to advise rviboy and i appreciate that too...........................but i think that one is quite risky....................especially when it comes to giving ur e-mail address which can easily be hacked as nobody is that reliable.............u know what I mean :) :) :) :)