• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help us improve XtremePapers!

Reaction score
haina? changes r always better u know. But everyone has different choice so kis kis ki sunain xpf admins. or maybe there should be some voting before any changes in this web :|

Reaction score
suggetion

there should be a way to know the gender of members
plz add the option in the info. of accounts

Reaction score
many people do not like this thing^^^ turn back 2-3 pages u will find this discussion there :)

Reaction score
The maths revision is still under construction:p fr alevel ... although it was my last ppr o maths today!

Reaction score
i think we need a mobile site.. i access xtermeapeprs mostly by cellphone but i cant make comments or post anything.. the only thing im able to do is 2 like stuff and 4 me its a bit disappointing :(

Reaction score
The website is almost flawless from my experience over the last 2 years, and I seriously thank you for your efforts! However, one thing I'd like to see if it wasn't a hassle is any form of past papers or revision, or section on the forums for the ACT exams. But besides that, I'm all good :)