• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help with maths :s

Reaction score
Well I'm finding out there were some tricks! What's this whole thing about the bounds? :[ I'm getting so freaked out hahhaa but I'm pretty sure above 90 something is an A* and everything, hopefully everyone did well!

What'd you end up doing for the bounds? Those are realllly simple but you just need to understand em.
For example the lower bound of 9 to the nearest decimal is 8.5. If you go lower then 8.5 then it rounds down to 8 instead of up to 9.

Reaction score
What'd you end up doing for the bounds? Those are realllly simple but you just need to understand em.
For example the lower bound of 9 to the nearest decimal is 8.5. If you go lower then 8.5 then it rounds down to 8 instead of up to 9.
Weirdly I didn't do that... :S Hmmmm it was 9.6 I think wasn't it? I did 9.55 or something like that .... AHHH.

Reaction score
Weirdly I didn't do that... :S Hmmmm it was 9.6 I think wasn't it? I did 9.55 or something like that .... AHHH.

No mine was just an example.. I don't even remember the question :s
I don't even remember my answers o.o... We should just stop worrying about it and focus on bio haha x)

Reaction score
No mine was just an example.. I don't even remember the question :s
I don't even remember my answers o.o... We should just stop worrying about it and focus on bio haha x)

OHHH okay...good.. I still think I did something wrong... Hahaha omg whatever I shouldn't let this stop me from studying other stuff aand having fun. Oh, and YOU go focus on bio sir. I have English tomorrow :I

Reaction score
OHHH okay...good.. I still think I did something wrong... Hahaha omg whatever I shouldn't let this stop me from studying other stuff aand having fun. Oh, and YOU go focus on bio sir. I have English tomorrow :I

Are you taking Eng as a 2nd language or 1st?
And I'll focus on bio tomorrow, I've got it on wednesday ... IM FREE TOMORROW HAH! x)

Reaction score
Are you taking Eng as a 2nd language or 1st?
And I'll focus on bio tomorrow, I've got it on wednesday ... IM FREE TOMORROW HAH! x)

It's ok I'll be free some other day! And it's First language but whatevz hahaha it's just writing....stuff....for two hours....OMG I'm gonna die x(

Reaction score
It's ok I'll be free some other day! And it's First language but whatevz hahaha it's just writing....stuff....for two hours....OMG I'm gonna die x(

Oo, I'm taking it as a 2nd language.. how exactly are you planning to study for english lol?

Reaction score
Oo, I'm taking it as a 2nd language.. how exactly are you planning to study for english lol?

Err, well, you see....there IS NO plan! You don't study this crap-ola! You just write and write till your bones break and your eye sockets start to bleed. Okay that's over-exaggerating, but it's VERY tiring. So, I think my only attempt of a plan is to...sleep? Yep that's right zzzzzzzzzzz

Reaction score
Err, well, you see....there IS NO plan! You don't study this crap-ola! You just write and write till your bones break and your eye sockets start to bleed. Okay that's over-exaggerating, but it's VERY tiring. So, I think my only attempt of a plan is to...sleep? Yep that's right zzzzzzzzzzz

That seems like a reasonable plan. Althought I'd like to see a person's eye sockets bleed while they write.. would be intense :s
Anyways I'm off, good luck with your studying aka sleeping x)

Reaction score
That seems like a reasonable plan. Althought I'd like to see a person's eye sockets bleed while they write.. would be intense :s
Anyways I'm off, good luck with your studying aka sleeping x)

Okay good luck doing whatever you'll do. I'm not gonna study or sleep tho. I'm gonna go shopping LIKE DUH OMG. Hahaha it's grocery shopping so yeah...If I read the food labels, THAT'll be ENOUGH studying for me. *laughter*

Reaction score
Okay good luck doing whatever you'll do. I'm not gonna study or sleep tho. I'm gonna go shopping LIKE DUH OMG. Hahaha it's grocery shopping so yeah...If I read the food labels, THAT'll be ENOUGH studying for me. *laughter*

Oh yeah reading labels, thats pretty hardcoreeeee stuff. I'll just read my notes for hours .. weak :S

Reaction score
Hahaha
Tests for starch, protein , reducing sugar , fats.. how to draw diagrams xD
Erm.. other stuff.. I don't know :s
Do you take bio?

haha noooo that's why I'm asking xD Of course I do. I take 7 subjects (No arabic) So yeah all the sciences, maths, socio, eng. aaand ICT. How 'bout you?

Reaction score
Hahaha

haha noooo that's why I'm asking xD Of course I do. I take 7 subjects (No arabic) So yeah all the sciences, maths, socio, eng. aaand ICT. How 'bout you?

Everything your taking besides sociology.. how is that?
Haha how's your studying going for bio ? I just solved a few papers.. eh don't really know what to do for it x)

Reaction score
Everything your taking besides sociology.. how is that?
Haha how's your studying going for bio ? I just solved a few papers.. eh don't really know what to do for it x)
Me too I dunno what to do. I can NOT study everything. I'm just revising for what they usually ask about (enzymes, plants, respiration, food tests, drawing and classification) I haven't solved past papers yet but are there any questions about population and pollution...anything along those lines? Thanks!

Reaction score
Me too I dunno what to do. I can NOT study everything. I'm just revising for what they usually ask about (enzymes, plants, respiration, food tests, drawing and classification) I haven't solved past papers yet but are there any questions about population and pollution...anything along those lines? Thanks!

I solved like 3 and didn't see anything to do with those. Mostly the topics you mentioned.
You should take a look at some of the experiments though and different variables to keep constant. Check the mark schemes if you have to.. I did :x

Reaction score
I solved like 3 and didn't see anything to do with those. Mostly the topics you mentioned.
You should take a look at some of the experiments though and different variables to keep constant. Check the mark schemes if you have to.. I did :x

What time's your test? Mine's at 9 AM :I My bio teacher sucks that's why I'm asking a lot of questions. Haha sorry

Reaction score
What time's your test? Mine's at 9 AM :I My bio teacher sucks that's why I'm asking a lot of questions. Haha sorry

Haha its no problem. Mines at 3PM o.o..
What time is it where you live right now? Is itt... 4PM?

Reaction score
Haha its no problem. Mines at 3PM o.o..
What time is it where you live right now? Is itt... 4PM?

Hahaha nooo it's 11 PM! Haha and I still haven't solved past papers. I seriously need to slap myself! What time is it in 'Under Your Bed'? Huh? X)