• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help with maths :s

Reaction score
Hahaha nooo it's 11 PM! Haha and I still haven't solved past papers. I seriously need to slap myself! What time is it in 'Under Your Bed'? Huh? X)

Technically since your reading it, it's YOUR bedd xD
Er its 10PM here.. how the hell is your paper at 9AM and mine at 3PM? ...
What variant are you doing?

Reaction score
Technically since your reading it, it's YOUR bedd xD
Er its 10PM here.. how the hell is your paper at 9AM and mine at 3PM? ...
What variant are you doing?

62 hahaha you're so confused. I guess you're doing 61 in that case? But if not, then our minds will be screwed up. I seriously dunno about timezone stuff but other than that...'Under my bed' sounds good too!

Reaction score
LOL XD
Yeah I am pretty confused atm.. it can't be the same variant, theres like a 6 hour gap between your paper and mine haha. Anyways hows the studying going so far?

Reaction score
LOL XD
Yeah I am pretty confused atm.. it can't be the same variant, theres like a 6 hour gap between your paper and mine haha. Anyways hows the studying going so far?
Hahaha you want me to tell you what's coming then, huh? Haha but all that studying will go to waste... so I'll just say that it was either easy or hard... But anyway studying is going very sloooowly. As sloooow as a mollusc...d'you know that they're hermaphrodites?!

Reaction score
Hahaha you want me to tell you what's coming then, huh? Haha but all that studying will go to waste... so I'll just say that it was either easy or hard... But anyway studying is going very sloooowly. As sloooow as a mollusc...d'you know that they're hermaphrodites?!

Haha noo I don't want to know anything on the paper. Ima get a A on my own x)
Weirdly, I did know that.. National geographic teaches you alot. Did you know the compete to see who gets to be the male during reproduction? LOL.
Anyways hope your studying speeds up, I'll go and read over some chemical tests/experiments and go to sleep. Good luck with your paper tomorrow!

Reaction score
Haha noo I don't want to know anything on the paper. Ima get a A on my own x)
Weirdly, I did know that.. National geographic teaches you alot. Did you know the compete to see who gets to be the male during reproduction? LOL.
Anyways hope your studying speeds up, I'll go and read over some chemical tests/experiments and go to sleep. Good luck with your paper tomorrow!
Thanks Good luck at 3 PM! Hahaha and I laughed so hard just imagining fighting over that position! Okay later

Reaction score
Thanks Good luck at 3 PM! Hahaha and I laughed so hard just imagining fighting over that position! Okay later

LOL, honestly you'll roll on the floor laughing at how they decide who the winner is..
Don't think I could explain that in public, maybe some time later in a inbox convo x)
ANYWAYS ENOUGH DISTRACTIONS ABOUT SHEMALE MOLLUSCS! I have to go! G'night/Good luck!

Reaction score
LOL, honestly you'll roll on the floor laughing at how they decide who the winner is..
Don't think I could explain that in public, maybe some time later in a inbox convo x)
ANYWAYS ENOUGH DISTRACTIONS ABOUT SHEMALE MOLLUSCS! I have to go! G'night/Good luck!
looool aight bye hahahaha I wanna know maybe after we finish bio we can discuss these phenomenal creatures hahaha I should consider watching more National Geo. with my dad. Okay again, good luck