• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help!!!!!

Reaction score
i wanted to ask if somebody gets a E or a D in sciences P4 what is the maximumu grade that can be scored if he give the remaining components above average.

Reaction score
i wanted to ask if somebody gets a E or a D in sciences P4 what is the maximumu grade that can be scored if he give the remaining components above average.
why?? P4 isn't done yet. I guess it's got the maximum weightage in all the components of science subjects...

Reaction score
so no anymore suggestions?
well, I don't know about others, but the way I see it, P4 "is" important! What I'm trying to say is, you have to work for it! I asked about accel because if you're giving AS and A2 combined, you can also raise some grade with the AS component, but that still might need a lot of hardwork! In A2, P4 is the major component.
I don't know how your preparation is, so I can't give you more suggestions about it, chances are it's better than mine.
What I can suggest is, what I'm going to do, take past papers along with a textbook, solve past papers and whenever you're facing problem in a question or so, refer to the textbook and read from it. Just rushing the past papers doesn't seem that effective to me. It's not Maths. At least give yourself half an hour before doing the next past paper so that you can analyse your mistakes and refer to the textbooks or notes and improve too.