• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Helping Our Brothers In Syria :''(

Reaction score
Alhamdulilah wa al salat wo al salam ala rasol allah(P.B.U.H).
The prophet (P.B.U.H) said «The one who doesn’t care about the Muslims’ matters is not amongst them». As we all can see thanks to the wide media coverage of the revolution taking place in Syria..our muslim brothers are being tortured,killed,hungered and much more. However, we cannot sit and witness all of this without taking action. I seriously try to put myself in their place..what if im being attacked everyday by ruthless men and my whole family is being shot dead right in front of my own eyes...what will it feel like?? What if my whole house is destroyed?? What would it feel like if the world does nothing too stop these crimes??? After every salah i sit and wonder..will Allah(s.w.t) accept my prayer when my brothers in Syria are suffering?? Im afraid that all my hasanat i gained within all these years will be lost with each and every drop of blood a syrian brother or sister looses.I dont know what i wil say when allah asks me in the day of judgement why didnt i do anything to help my brothers in Syria :(
I started this thread hoping we all can do something right now to help our brothers and i want anyone who opens this thread to write down what he/she will do to help them or atleast a statement to show their support.After all may Allah(s.w.t) make this thread in our mezan of hasanat inshallah.

Reaction score
Exactly, I feel the same. I believe that the government of all the muslims countries should take action, specially 'Pakistan'. People should sign the petition and hand it over to the The government. After all, Most of the muslim countries are democratic, and if we practice democracy then, I believe that Muslim countries should unite against the problems in Syria.

Reaction score
SalmanPakRocks Ur right..i dunno what the muslim countries are waiting to kick the embassadors of syria in their countries out..It is really sad to see all of these syrian brothers killed and no one is taking action. I wish there was an account here in Sudan where i can deposit money to help our brothers in syria :(

Reaction score
SalmanPakRocks Ur right..i dunno what the muslim countries are waiting to kick the embassadors of syria in their countries out..It is really sad to see all of these syrian brothers killed and no one is taking action. I wish there was an account here in Sudan where i can deposit money to help our brothers in syria :(
Yes, that's a great idea, I wish we could somehow donate for this cause.

Reaction score
Btw..A syrian man said that his son was shot(this is a real story ) and while trying to heal him one of the soldiers rushed into their house and asked him where are the white men who were riding horses and there were none and these were apparently angels!!

For more proof check out this video..a white man out of the blue carries a dead syrian calmly without having the fear of being shot!! That definitely supports the hadith u have mentioned :)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
HERE IS HOW TO HELP:

Syria Appeal

Ummah Welfare Trust is working inside the country, providing dry food rations to widowed and orphaned families. The charity is also working on the border with Jordan, providing relief to refugee families fleeing the oppression.
Ummah Welfare Trust urges its donors to give generously for our brothers and sisters in the blessed land of Sham. As Muslims, the current situation obligates us to respond.

http://uwt.org/site/appeal.asp?id=693

Reaction score
HERE IS HOW TO HELP:

Syria Appeal

Ummah Welfare Trust is working inside the country, providing dry food rations to widowed and orphaned families. The charity is also working on the border with Jordan, providing relief to refugee families fleeing the oppression.
Ummah Welfare Trust urges its donors to give generously for our brothers and sisters in the blessed land of Sham. As Muslims, the current situation obligates us to respond.

http://uwt.org/site/appeal.asp?id=693
Thanks alot jazaak allah khair :)

Reaction score
Btw..A syrian man said that his son was shot(this is a real story ) and while trying to heal him one of the soldiers rushed into their house and asked him where are the white men who were riding horses and there were none and these were apparently angels!!

For more proof check out this video..a white man out of the blue carries a dead syrian calmly without having the fear of being shot!! That definitely supports the hadith u have mentioned :)
do u seriously think dat dis is true??:eek: neva heard of a photoshop??o_O

Reaction score
do u seriously think dat dis is true??:eek: neva heard of a photoshop??o_O
Well the video might not be true but the story is...check out this link>>>

If U understand Arabic then u will understand the story. Plus i wouldn't think twice about it because the hadith N.M mentioned earlier in this thread proves my point and BTW there have been many stories like this and u know what many times the army soldiers in Syria where asking the opposition forces to hand them over the white men riding the white horses which where never there..And u can relate that to what happened in Badr where the Quraysh army noticed the same thing :)

Reaction score
Well the video might not be true but the story is...check out this link>>>

If U understand Arabic then u will understand the story. Plus i wouldn't think twice about it because the hadith N.M mentioned earlier in this thread proves my point and BTW there have been many stories like this and u know what many times the army soldiers in Syria where asking the opposition forces to hand them over the white men riding the white horses which where never there..And u can relate that to what happened in Badr where the Quraysh army noticed the same thing :)
i can neva believe dis!!!:eek: anyways tanx