• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HELPP NEEDED! How to solve chemistry paper 5 ?

Does Chemistry Paper 5 require a lot of studying in advance?

• Total voters
Reaction score
I have my exam on monday, and I only solved one exam :( , and I've never took lessons regarding chemistry paper 5.
Could any one please just tell me how to solve, and what should I focus on.
Thank You !

Reaction score
Well the best thing you can do is read the book again, get your experimental facts straight, read all the experiments in the book.

Read the examiner tips, go through all the chem paper 5s and make down notes on specific questions.

Reaction score
aoa! go through the guidelines given towards the end of the syllabus for p5...practice a few papers with the help of mark schemes and examiner reports..and you're good to go inshaAllah!

Reaction score
Well the best thing you can do is read the book again, get your experimental facts straight, read all the experiments in the book.

Read the examiner tips, go through all the chem paper 5s and make down notes on specific questions.

Well, i kinda dont have any book regarding chemistry paper 5 :oops: , I would highly appreciate it if you kindly provide me with a link to certain book (if you have one in possession)

Reaction score
aoa! go through the guidelines given towards the end of the syllabus for p5...practice a few papers with the help of mark schemes and examiner reports..and you're good to go inshaAllah!

Thank you (y) , I will try my best then :unsure:

Reaction score
No what i mean by the book is our chemistry coursebook. Every chapter has some experiments explained, go through the procedures and stuff, might help you for paper 5.
Well, i kinda dont have any book regarding chemistry paper 5 :oops: , I would highly appreciate it if you kindly provide me with a link to certain book (if you have one in possession)