• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Hey all :)

Reaction score
hi,im new to the forums,i hail from dammam and am studying IGCSE at the best school around here called Al-Majd.

ive really enjoyed forums for as long as i recall since i understand their importance and uses.ive been a forum moderator before so i assure you im not of the immature kind :)

i always roam around in a friendly manner with a smile on my face and enjoy everyones company.I try to help people i call friends as much as i can and try my best to make my point crystal clear.m fluent in urdu and english since i was born in pakistan and have been studying in saudi arabia since i was 4.

i hope i can contribute a lot to the forums and make loads of friend,so consider this me offering my hand for friendship.

Salam to all :)

Reaction score
Iam new in this forum as well i have signed up in here since 1 week , i really prefer it than the forums i used to be in as i find people over here helpful :D iam 17 years old , Egyptian but iam doing my ig's in Kuwait and i've been HOME STUDYING since two years I prefer calling it home torturing as i hate staying at home for any reason but this thing is obligatory and i can't change it :D

Reaction score
welcome from one of more of the old AL Majdanian's ;)

It was meant for rulecrown

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Iam new in this forum as well i have signed up in here since 1 week , i really prefer it than the forums i used to be in as i find people over here helpful :D iam 17 years old , Egyptian but iam doing my ig's in Kuwait and i've been HOME STUDYING since two years I prefer calling it home torturing as i hate staying at home for any reason but this thing is obligatory and i can't change it :D
It's funny how I'd rather study at home and would prefer going to just 1 or 2 teachers at most, yet I've to study at an institute... :/
Anyways, welcome..!

Reaction score
Thank you :D well i do tutions as well but yet i miss school i miss my friends as my parents don't allow me to hang out with quite often so it's always ME AND THE BOOK AND FACEBOOK ;'( a sad story but true ...