• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Hey everyone ^_^

Reaction score
I need sum tips for getting all A's in my o lelev exams thats about a a week nd a half away.

Reaction score
Plz help anybody!
hey, dw o levels are easy although u might not agree with me :D
well my advice is make sure ur concepts are crystal clear and then do past papers, if ur concepts are clear then u can do all the questions without a prob....
secondly while doing the exam in boards dont panic, if u do ur paper wont go well, that's what happened with me.... before the exam make sure u have memorised all the formula's and in chm learn the cation and anion test, its very important....
for maths make sure in Paper 4 u get the last question correct coz its the hardest and its alloted alot of marks.... plus dont panic at all, if u dont know the answer to one question, skip it and answer others, make sure u write in clear handwriting and keep an eye on the clock
furthermore, just 2 mins before the exam no need to open the books and all coz if ur not able to complete that page or line and have doubts it will bug u through out the exam....
also keep some water with u while writing the paper, u wud need it :) and if u dont perform well in one paper try to do good in others :)
dw there's always threshold.... u wont fail or get C's or D's if ur an above average student
best of luck for your exams, hope u do well :)