• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Hey!!! I'm new here

Reaction score
Hi,

I am a student from Kenya.

I am currently sitting my IGCSE's.

I take the following subjects: First Language (English) + Literature (English) + Mathematics + Foreign Language French + Additional Mathematics + Chemistry + Biology + Physics + History + Art

I would be glad to help anyone in any of these subjects, as well as receive any help that is given.

Really hope that this website helps...

Reaction score
Hey how are you !! welcome to Xtreme paper forums !! you can definately get some help here as there are many good people offering help !! if you need any guidance about the site P.M or any other Moderator and also you can visit the IGCSE forum and post your queries there !!

Reaction score
welcome to XPF buddy! enjoy your time and there are many intellegent people here who can help you! and plz do read the forum rules as suggested by falcon

Reaction score
welcome to XPF! I hope you enjoy your time and plz do read the forum rules! and you just did upload the attachment buddy!