• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

hi.... dats aliyah.... im new here

Reaction score
W--E--L--C--O--M--E--!--!--! :D

Punk star? Odd name but i hope enjoy your time here! ;) :p

Reaction score
Hey everyone I had my AS AICT practical exam today and I read some posts on this websites that really helped, so iif anyone needs any information about the practical exam contact me on my e-mail. And here's the summary of what came in the exam, first they asked us to download a file from rockict.net/venue, and then they asked us ro insert three vlookup dunctions which were easy and after that came the tricky netted if function which had a roundup function inside it and then, the other equations were based on the physics formula speed=distance/time. Then they asked us for the sum function and then, minimum and maximum functions and then a bar chart, that was about it in the excel. Then they asked us to write a report about variation and verification, after that they asked us to prepare a slide show of 4 slides and we had to make hyperlinks from one slide to another, and a hyperlink from an image to an email address