• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HI FREINDS HOW WAS THE PHYSICS ATP GCSE O LAVEL?

Reaction score
Some people were saying their is a mark for that :/
It appears more appropriate to me that we should only take our allotted time in solving the paper,not anything else.Perhaps ppl might have jumbled it up a bit.I mean there is a word count for Summary writing in which they have specified a box for that;perhaps there is a mark or credibility for tht as it is EXPLICITLY given,not the narrative or dir

Reaction score
It appears more appropriate to me that we should only take our allotted time in solving the paper,not anything else.Perhaps ppl might have jumbled it up a bit.I mean there is a word count for Summary writing in which they have specified a box for that;perhaps there is a mark or credibility for tht as it is EXPLICITLY given,not the narrative or dir
There is no mark for that i'm sure.It is never mentioned in ms nor er and not even in questions