• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Hi guys/gals.!! new here...

Reaction score
new here :) in CIE As level :) not really sure how to go about this site. I mean first of all whats this likes and points counter??? and whats this xtremepapers contest all about??? i would also like to know something about the rules here, politics, religions etc can be mentioned?? :p
Hoping this turns out to be a good experience ;) and oh one last thing, if i have a problem regarding any subject and need help, where am i supposed to post it?? :D

Reaction score
new here :) in CIE As level :) not really sure how to go about this site. I mean first of all whats this likes and points counter??? and whats this xtremepapers contest all about??? i would also like to know something about the rules here, politics, religions etc can be mentioned?? :p
Hoping this turns out to be a good experience ;) and oh one last thing, if i have a problem regarding any subject and need help, where am i supposed to post it?? :D
First of all welcome dear. :)
Ur profile pic reminds me of halloween :p

Reaction score
U will see the search bar at the top right corner of xtreme comm... u just write the subject in which u want help. Points are given by xpf just for fun and the number of likes you receive and the amount of message you post enable u to gain trophy points. :D
Rule: No 'f' word or any other vulgar language and no discussion of exam papers until 24 hours end. :)
It's really a great thing to be here. All the best. :)

Reaction score
uhhhh, one more thing, whats this about following???? i mean u can follow random people?? and if i do follow someone what will happen then??

Reaction score
Hello there!! :D
A warm welcome to XPC :)..
Hope this place finds helpfull

Reaction score
hey there

Reaction score
Hey people! Im also new here, tho I know abt this site.. Im in CIE AS level too. :3 plz people tag me in useful links, regarding subj phys, chem and maths. Thanks already!! *_*

Reaction score
Hey people! Im also new here, tho I know abt this site.. Im in CIE AS level too. :3 plz people tag me in useful links, regarding subj phys, chem and maths. Thanks already!! *_*
Hi there :)
Hope u find it it useful
For help go to forums --> Cambridge International AS and A Level
You will find threads there for different subjects
.... Have fun :)