• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

hi

Reaction score
hi everybody i am new i just made my account one week ago but since that i made a thread called how to improve your marks for the next year

anyway i love maths and science if any of you have any doubts then you could reply on my thread but do not go deep in physics :oops:
my age is not 12 i entered it by mistake:mad::mad:

Reaction score
hi everybody i am new i just made my account one week ago but since that i made a thread called how to improve your marks for the next year

anyway i love maths and science if any of you have any doubts then you could reply on my thread but do not go deep in physics :oops:
Then whats your age 21

Reaction score

Welcome :)