• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

History Paer Help Needed ASAP

Reaction score
Hi guys I wanted to know that is section 3 compulsory to study ? Normally only 2 questions come from it. Can we achieve good marks by only studying section 1 and 2 ? This year I have heard rumors about questions being jumbled up from all the sections, is that true ?

Reaction score
Hi guys I wanted to know that is section 3 compulsory to study ? Normally only 2 questions come from it. Can we achieve good marks by only studying section 1 and 2 ? This year I have heard rumors about questions being jumbled up from all the sections, is that true ?
1 and 2 can get you through
most of us have left 3
we will all be toghether :p

Reaction score
it is good to do all 3 sections as u will have more choice of attempting questions , when i was having my papers i did all 3 sections nd got A ....

Reaction score
If not the entire Section 3, at least try to go through the most fundamental elements

You never know what might come