• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

History Paper Discussion

Reaction score
i appeared in history to get a grade in pak studies for my equilance... from ibcc...

Well i wrote all the stories from nigel kelly till 88.. but i literally mean stories.. i didnt mention any dates or names of people from afghanistan...

Reaction score
Sure will.. hopefully wen i gt admission in a reputable uni aswell.... nd then i get a degree... and then get married ...and have sum kids... so... ull hav to wait for 'some' time :)

Reaction score
@Nibz: hahahahha :p
@Zazzyo,,, u shud have down pre partition and left everything.. u cud have atleast earned a B :S :p

Reaction score
@Usman17 .. u are saying it like ive ruined my exam. I am satisfied with my performance so u shud hav no problem with it, And my result is still not given so I might get B. Its not like pro-partition is rocket science.

Reaction score
Usman17 said:
@Nibz: hahahahha :p
@Zazzyo,,, u shud have down pre partition and left everything.. u cud have atleast earned a B :S :p
plx dun hurt anyone's feeling and dunt get over confident.!! :evil:
and support other in spite of being rude :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x :x

Reaction score
I think for the Muslim League question there were many reasons and it does not really matter if some of us have forgotten to write about Simla deputation and Two-Nation theory.Either the simla deputation or partition of bengal could be counted as an immediate reason. A reference to a need of a separate homeland for muslims will point to the two-nation theory.However, since the paper is over it is absolutely no use to think over it now.Focus on the upcoming papers now.

Reaction score
@Uxair: you think i am serious ?? whats the purpose of so many emoticons :mad:

Reaction score
I did ques 5....it was kinda easy....the relations I has rote learned from the past papers..so they went good...the decade of progress required Ayub's reforms...went well...I missed out some details in the first part but I expect 2-3 marks!!paper went great!1