• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

History Paper Discussion

Reaction score
hey guyz... although the guess didnt work but still paper was quite good.. (Hope so all of you feel the same)

I want to ask that in that question What is EIC:
I wrote instead of queen elizabeth i wrote queen victoria and also wrote that the ship landed in 1600 when it did in 1608... rest i wrote correctly that it was a trading company of britain and had come to sub continent for trading purposes and started trade in 1612...
how much marks do u think they will deduct :( I am really worried ...
my rest of the paper was good MashALLAH but i messed up this one... :(

Reaction score
this is very short answer compared to me .!
but m sure you would get 2 to 3 marks for sure .!

Reaction score
lol....buxxy its u?

and did you wrote that the british govt. was behind it ... ?

Reaction score
any one who did Question 4.?

i heard only one person doing that question .! =)

Reaction score
i thnk yewr talking about me.....it was so easy....after doing the first Q i jumpd on to this one without wasitng a moment....!!

but many people did Q 1,2 and 3.....!!

Reaction score
Question 3 (b) part was a little difficult and was a littile bit of understanding question still i magaed to give a good answer .!

Reaction score
I think 2c was tricky.. the one of muslim league... but i managed it :D
3b was easy... jinah 14 points peace of cake... :D
hey did anyone write the date of direct action day 16 th august ... was it necessay will marks be deducted..?? hope not :S

Reaction score
the 5 Q was the most difficult indeed...!! relations wid Afghanistan!! nobody could have guessed this

moreover, every guess failed in the histry ppr but the paper wass done well (Allah ka shkr hai)

Reaction score
the muslim league one was easy......there were many things to write in there....!!

Reaction score
Usman17 said:
I think 2c was tricky.. the one of muslim league... but i managed it :D
3b was easy... jinah 14 points peace of cake... :D
hey did anyone write the date of direct action day 16 th august ... was it necessay will marks be deducted..?? hope not :S

i also did'nt gave the date .! =(
but if you have explained it well then no prob .! = :D

Reaction score
Hashim said:
the muslim league one was easy......there were many things to write in there....!!

yes hashim anwaar there was alot to write in that Question i agree with you .! :mrgreen:

Reaction score
can you tell which points u have to write in the causes of formatgion of muslim league...
would sir syed ahmed be included... please elaborate :(

Reaction score
the QST on M.L
the points i included were--------------->
1. congress a pro-hindu party
2. partition of bengal (reaction of the hindus)
3. two nation theory
4. success of the simla deputation!!
hey can any1 tell me the reasons why War of IND. failed?? coz i only elaborated two of them which were lack of unity and the british strengh!!

Reaction score
I just wrote,
Queen granted charter to British govt. in 1612. Which led to the formation of East India Company in India. In the beginning it was just a trading company but afterward they had other intentions, later on it proved to be the major reason behind the downfall of the Mughal Empire.

I want to ask that I didn't write the name of the Queen, for that how much marks would be deducted?

Reaction score
My answer for Q.1(c): REASONS BEHIND THE FAILURE OF WAR OF INDPENDENCE:

Simple statement: 1-2 marks
Lack of unity was a major reason behind the failure of the war of independence, but there were other causes as well.
Explained 7 reasons: 2-12 marks
Lack of Unity;
Lack of Communication;
Lack of Funds and Public Support;
Lack of Common Objective;
No sense of patriotism amongst the rebellions;
Mughal Army leader Bakht Khan couldn't get the support of the muslims;
Strength and advancement of British in war techniques and weapons (due to machine revolution).
Judgement: 12-14 marks
As far as it is concerned, I conclude that there were many reasons behind the failure of the war of independence but the most important reason behind the downfall of the War of Independence was Lack of Unity amongst the rebellions; which also caused lack of co-ordination and co-operation amongst the rebellions.

My answer for Q.2(C): REASONS BEHIND THE FORMATION OF MUSLIM LEAGUE

Simple statement: 1-2 marks
However, Muslim League was formed on the insistence of Muslim political leaders but there were many reasons behind the formation of the Muslim League.
Explained 6 reasons: 2-10 marks
Success of Simla Delegation and Partition of Bengal, which gave muslims the courage;
To represent Muslim demands and views;
To create political awareness amongst the Muslims;
To unite the Muslims;
To remove misunderstandings between the British and the Muslims;
To fight for Muslims main demand separate electorate & later on partition.
Explained how was it formed: 10-12 marks
Role played by Nawab Salim Ullah Khan;
Role played by Nawab Waqar-ul-Mulk;
Judgement: 12-14 marks
So, I conclude that there were many reasons behind the formation of Muslim League but the main reason was the need for a separate party of the muslims; to represent their views to the british govt.

I think these are so far the best answers for these questions.. are there any chances for the deduction of marks for these answer? I couldn't write VERY WELL on Q.3c the question on RTC's.. in that question i explained all the 3 rtcs and its successes and failures.. how many marks would be given for such answer to Q.3c?

Reaction score
@Usman17

For Direct Action Day question, I just wrote the year ..
couldn't manage remember the date: 16 August..