• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How did everyone find Biology paper 31?

Reaction score
Cornea, blood clotting and phagocytes are part of the syllabus but the correlation between blood clotting and phagocytes/antibodies isn't in the syllabus and the lack of blood in cornea isn't in the syllabus. The DNA question also asked us for something that isn't part of the syllabus. Those questions were worth at least 11 marks in total and then we had those questions were the meaning wasn't straightforward.
true dat!!!

Reaction score
was the exam really that hard i just studied the whole book 2 days before the exam and solved the paper like a boss lol

Reaction score
i am takin them in kuwait on a side note why is the bio paper 1 held on June 12th when its the easiest paper my god some times i think the examiners or the time schedule planers want to rod our summer

Reaction score
i am takin them in kuwait on a side note why is the bio paper 1 held on June 12th when its the easiest paper my god some times i think the examiners or the time schedule planers want to rod our summer
yes, i knw. after physics p3, we r havin a 2-day break, n den we r havin physics p6, dey shud hv switched dose two. dey shud hv also switched chem p3 n chem p6, coz chem p3 is wid accounts p1