• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How did everyone find Biology paper 31?

Reaction score
i hear u guys have chemistry sandwiched between physics paper 3 and 6 if so then may the force be with u lol

Reaction score
Cornea, blood clotting and phagocytes are part of the syllabus but the correlation between blood clotting and phagocytes/antibodies isn't in the syllabus and the lack of blood in cornea isn't in the syllabus. The DNA question also asked us for something that isn't part of the syllabus. Those questions were worth at least 11 marks in total and then we had those questions were the meaning wasn't straightforward.
blood clotting phagocytes and cornea...awl ov dese were dere.....it depends on how dey put the question........
im just saying...dun take it da rong way...i think da cornea question was common sense.......

Reaction score
blood clotting phagocytes and cornea...awl ov dese were dere.....it depends on how dey put the question........
im just saying...dun take it da rong way...i think da cornea question was common sense.......
dats xactly hw i felt abt da question!! :D