• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how did LCAT go?

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have 8 As (2A* 6 As) and 2 Bs in O level a lot of extra curriculars and had an average lcat attempted 75 % think will get around 65% right. My AS grades are BBC a C in Math which I think might be the reason if I get rejected. What do you think are my chances?

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have 8 As (2A* 6 As) and 2 Bs in O level a lot of extra curriculars and had an average lcat attempted 75 % think will get around 65% right. My AS grades are BBC a C in Math which I think might be the reason if I get rejected. What do you think are my chances?
As does not count much....you have good Chances bcz your olevel grades are gud....extra curricular also helps....so keep ur fingers crossed

Reaction score
anyone know when decisions will start ?
Take it easy. I've already said they aren't going to start anytime before the 10th/11th. There would be no updates before that. Start praying. And don't expect anything from Lums. I've seen way too many people get obsessed with it, and going into full-depression mode when they didnt get in. Focus on A'levels for now. If its meant to be, you'd the admission InshAllah. For now, lets be patient.

Reaction score
TBh very low based on your O level grades cause non of my friends have yet got in with O level grades lesser then 5 As ( one guy got in for 5 but his LCAT went over the moon)
what if u apply AFTER Alevel...what is the requirement thn?

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I applied to LUMS engineering with 9 A*s 2 As in O levels and 4 As in AS levels. I have a bunch of killer extracurricular and a good personal statement.. MY SSC entrance didn't go that well as I expected but it was fine except Maths, wwhich ent horrible :p. I am worried about LUMS cause this is one place i am very certain to go If i get in. DO i stand a chance?

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I applied to LUMS engineering with 9 A*s 2 As in O levels and 4 As in AS levels. I have a bunch of killer extracurricular and a good personal statement.. MY SSC entrance didn't go that well as I expected but it was fine except Maths, wwhich ent horrible :p. I am worried about LUMS cause this is one place i am very certain to go If i get in. DO i stand a chance?
You are DEFINITELY in.

Reaction score
You are even worried? With that grades, you're definitely in.

Reaction score
consider yourself in Lums