• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How did Physics P-22 go?

What do you think the grade threshold for A will be?

• 55-59

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • 50-54

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 45-49

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • 40-44

Votes: 18 41.9%
  • 35-39

Votes: 13 30.2%
  • 30-34

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
How many marks do you need for a C in this paper? Im going to get about 15 marks on this paper :(

Reaction score
How many marks do you need for a C in this paper? Im going to get about 15 marks on this paper :(

same here :( i think maybe if we do well in the MCQs and practical we can manage a B overall, somehow. i cant believe i messed up almost my entire paper

Reaction score
Guys i used the Kirchoff's second law for the Resistance of X and i showed them the whole long loop.. But during exam i got a different answer and at home i got 4500. My signs and the loop is on point so i do get 2 marks out of 3 right?

Reaction score
Guys i used the Kirchoff's second law for the Resistance of X and i showed them the whole long loop.. But during exam i got a different answer and at home i got 4500. My signs and the loop is on point so i do get 2 marks out of 3 right?
i got the same answer ^_^

Reaction score

Check this question , in old past
paper , and check it marking scheme

Reaction score
Guys i know the answer is 4500 i meant i used the Kirchoffs second law and the method is on point.. Just the answer wrong so i get 2/3 right?

Reaction score
Wouldnt the correct working have shown the correct answer.Kirchoffs laws had nothing to do in this question even,the hint was already given that we had to compare powers transformed.

Nah Kirchoffs law was the correct way. The only thing what i did wrong was i didnt put the =0 sign in my calculator. So my calculator messed it up.. At home i did it again and it was coming as 4500. Try it yourself. 5.33x10^-4 x X + 5.33x10^-4 x 15000 + 5.33x10^-4 x 3000 - 12 =0. Look what the answer is.

Reaction score
I got 4500 too. :)

Reaction score
Guys.... in question number 2.. for finding distance travelled by the stone in one part I messed up and used the value of velocity instead of gravity by mistake.... so my answer came 23m......thus my answer for displacement came -7.66m..... how much mark will i lose for this..?
and for finding the frequency in the stationary wave again by mistake i divided the speed by 2.0 cm instead of 2.8cm.... so my answer came 15GHz instead of 10.7GHz.... how much mark am I going to lose for this??

I feel like kicking myself.!!! :(